Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

If others see things differently, that's how my version of the series is.
If your version of this series is diffirents than others then why don't you also translate chapters 1 to 3 on your website aswell? So that the names and information stay consistant instead of literally reupload Mochi's chapters from Dex and then shoves 12+ ads on it.
It's not a snipe, I just enjoy the series and translate it.
Is it really not a snipe? From what I know a snipe in scanlations is when someone just sneak out the next chapters of a series that already have a group actively updating it. You just release 1 chapter ahead of the current active group that is still transtlating this series on Dex and 4 more on your ads infested website. That sounds like a snipe to me.

Group Leader
Did Mochi Harhi quit or something?
Last update is 6 days ago

I'm gonna mark this as snipe unless some clarification is out
So a series snipe in order to pull readers to an external site?
urghhhh rightdark dont fucking snipe this series the last group was doing just fine my mind turns to mush trying to read these chapters man your translations are ass
It's not a snipe, I just enjoy the series and translate it. If it were a snipe, I think there are better targets to do it on. If others see things differently, that's how my version of the series is. They will get used to it soon; not everything is the same in translations, and I apologize if there are any errors.
This is clearly a snipe. There's no DM nor confirmation from the other group that they'll take over the series.
Also, I didn't drop this at all. I release my chapter at the usual pace which is monthly.
Well then, that's all from me. Let's hope that this speedrunner MTL group doesn't drop it after they're tired of it just like any other series they did.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is clearly a snipe. There's no DM nor confirmation from the other group that they'll take over the series.
Also, I didn't drop this at all. I release my chapter at the usual pace which is monthly.
Well then, that's all from me. Let's hope that this speedrunner MTL group doesn't drop it after they're tired of it just like any other series they did.
Ayy, thanks my dude(s)

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha
"Wow, they reflected it! Of course they can do that...!"
"...Did we just reflect it? We can do that!?"

Dex-chan lover
C91OEXg.png
You don't have to announce it...

You don't have to describe it either...

lol yeah it's just a mistranslation

Dex-chan lover
I overreact at 5% too when I'm such a lucklet. I can't get highest-rarity pulls even with 5% drop rate for so many rolls (when I gacha, I always save enough for pity), but enemies can inflict status debuffs against me with the same percentage :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Mochi Hachi Scan? Were you at?
1x.webp
I think I'll stop here. I don't want to degrade my braincells even further.

Dex-chan lover
It's not a snipe, I just enjoy the series and translate it. If it were a snipe, I think there are better targets to do it on. If others see things differently, that's how my version of the series is. They will get used to it soon; not everything is the same in translations, and I apologize if there are any errors.
Thanks for sniping this series, glad that at least mochi hasn't dropped it, would have gotten a brain aneurysm trying to read this so I would have started translating it on my own instead.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread