Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Stalker Girl

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

As someone that has eaten 2 times steamed potatoes. One time it was undercooked and was hard to eat, the second time I ate it with a meat so bad I don't remember anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. I can't pay you, but I can offer this:

High-Five.gif

Regarding kinds of potatoes, it really depends on what you're using them for. In the example you give, the russet potato has a crumbly texture, so it's good for, say, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes or french fries, but if you were to put them in, say, a soup or a stew, they'll break apart during cooking and turn the texture of the liquid grainy, if not sandy. In contrast, a waxy potato like a yukon gold potato holds up better when cooked over a period of time, retaining its shape and texture and not changing the consistency of what it's cooked in too much.

As with many things, food is about context.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! Sorry to hear about your back pain, hope it gets better for you soon.
It takes a bold foodie to claim russets over yukon golds. That's fighting words right there
I'm a fan of red potatoes myself...

Dex-chan lover
Goofed it there, but, i think wanting to be the fairy godmother still kinda fits in as a bit of an egg behavior, less, but i liked that headcannon and i don't want to let it go for now.
It might simply just be that he admires the godmother as a support for Cinderella, keep in mind that men can look up to female idols too. But then again, we'll need further proof to see if Wimme has gender dysphoria or is just a dude who likes the story of a supportive mage figure.

Dex-chan lover
It might simply just be that he admires the godmother as a support for Cinderella, keep in mind that men can look up to female idols too. But then again, we'll need further proof to see if Wimme has gender dysphoria or is just a dude who likes the story of a supportive mage figure.
Having read the rest of the story (at least, up to what the monkeys "translated")... He doesn't exhibit any sign of gender dysphoria. It's just a case of him relating to the fairy godmother and feeling happy that his efforts are being acknowledged.

It takes a bold foodie to claim russets over yukon golds. That's fighting words right there
Yukon Golds are good for one thing and one thing only, and that's mashed potatoes and whatever else you might use mashed potatoes for. Russets, for every other use, are the superior potato, in both size, firmness and taste. t. Idaho boy

Users who are viewing this thread