Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Case.30

Fed-Kun's army
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
No one else gonna comment on how Kami-sama herself wanted to work on romance for herself?? That seems like the bigger reveal.

Lets fucking go! 💖

What a good slow burn. Nervous to see where this goes though as I believe there's at least a few more volumes?

As always thank you for the chapter

This was perfectly timed with with my boyfriend sending me an unrelated super cute and sweet Link Zelda ship art. So I went from goofy grin and giddy squeals to embarrassed small frown.

Double-page supporter
This makes me worried the series is ending soon. If you click the "Official Raw" link and google translate the name of the latest chapter it's called "Final Words" so I don't even know if that means this series is finished or not in Japan.
The series has unfortunately finished. It ends at volume 7, chapter 40, so we still have a bit to go. Norito also keeps posting short extra stories on twitter so we shouldn't run out of content for a little while.

Fed-Kun's army
The series has unfortunately finished. It ends at volume 7, chapter 40, so we still have a bit to go. Norito also keeps posting short extra stories on twitter so we shouldn't run out of content for a little while.
Btw there is a extra case / omake for this vol and probably for all prev. vol as well, but like the last page said, either it's in the back side of the cover or it's in the real cover of the manga so, idk if the digital ver have it or not, if not probably physical ver only.

Users who are viewing this thread