Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
He can even change peoples races.. He is atleast a Demigod by best at this point, if not a god in a human body.

I don't mind this development, but it feels too fast. Appear ->instantly come to an understanding -> instantly fixed problem ->instant personality change -> instantly put in charge of important protection duties. Holy shit slow down a bit.

Dex-chan lover
you know good point alec
what would the angels who send you there think about what you just did
ont he other hand
hell yeah Bro underling getto!

What do you mean you are a bad guy? Now you are good guy now protect my waifu

Dex-chan lover
i mean... if i was constantly living in pain and some dude cured me, i would definitely pledge my loyalty to him, coz dude, imagine living like fucking 100 years in pain and then a shota saves u, u bet ur ass im working for him!

Dex-chan lover
I know the series has been dumb from the start, but come on... demon wasn't even a threat or anything and insta change of race? da fuq

MD@Home
If this was the only thing I had to read I'd be disappointed, but since there are 10 billion other isekai out there keeping up with this ridiculous story isn't so bad.

This manga getting shittier with each chapter,
-Stopped a small war,
-Became vice emperor,
-Got a extremely powerful dragon servant,
-Became honorary principal,
-Got angel underling
And look: it's only chapter 15

That was fast I can't keep up with the development. I just want some light novel like SCOG or everyone else is a returnee where the mc actually trains and get their shit together not something like "imma make you powerful asf so enjoy yourself in another world" plot

Anyways can anyone give me some novel recommendations, something like SCOG, infinite competitive dungeon society or battle through the heavens

Dex-chan lover
This feels like written by a 12 year old. A bad demon appeared but then the hero saved him by turning him into an angel. And the angel called him bro a lot since they were now pals.

When it gets this bad its time to stop. No point in reading something and then whining about it.

Dex-chan lover
"with the power of friendship i turn demons into angels"
i get he's over the top good but for fuck sake it's just cringe...

Users who are viewing this thread