Zense Coupling - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Yahiro and Hina (7)

Dex-chan lover
it does make sense that he believed in Santa considering in his time period Santa doesn't exist so Santa is a new thing for him

Dex-chan lover
The writing in this is so much better than most isekai manga because Yahiro has his memories but is still clearly a child and his own person, not controlled by his past life

Zmk

I can't wait for a timeskip between them.
But seeing Yahiro so cute like this makes up for it.

Dex-chan lover
Watching Yahiro trying to act all grown up and failing miserably is the cutest thing ever.

Double-page supporter
tbh Yahiro actually thinking like a child's got me all confused in the head.

@Sarsak IIRC It was mentioned in an earlier chapter he was very childish in his past life. Maybe actually being a child amplified that, idk.

Dex-chan lover
They don't even have a winter break? That sounds pretty fucked to me.

@Sarsak @LovinSqueeze it may also be because his past-life memories didn't trigger until he saw Hina and suddenly realized he was an elementary student in chp. 1, meaning he would have been a normal kid up until that point! As such, I think it would be hard to balance your current child behavior/mindset with your past-life adult behavior/mindset. But that's just how I've always interpreted it, though! Not sure if I'm right or wrong about that, haha

i love how even if he has his past memories he still acts like a true child HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Double-page supporter
I like this instead of some reincarnated series. A child who has a past life memory and still acts like a child, sometime mixes with adult behaviour but mostly still acts like a child

Users who are viewing this thread