Zense Coupling - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Ryuu and Uta (6)

Contributor
@talas Yeah, he should do that.

I do like how the parents do add an extra layer of tension though for when Uta's memories do eventually return.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Even if Uta's memories did return, Ryuu's behaviors are so different and he's made so little mention of things like past lives that if her memories did suddenly return, it would probably would end up like people guessed in the early chapters. Uta would pretend she had no memories to avoid Ryuu hating her. She has no idea he remembers a past life at all.

Zmk

@Short_Circut
I think it is a actually a euphemism in real life. I came across a kdrama called Fated to Love you. And the main characters were happily pounding mochi to represent the deed. (Both of them were mistakenly drunk on aphrodisiac and got the wrong room)
fated-to-love-you-ep-2-3.jpg

Group Leader
@Sem Do we know that she doesn't have any memory if the past?

For all we know she does remember and is keeping up an act to either stop him from hating her, as you say, or simply feigning ignorance and dropping hints here and there just to see Ryuu get all squirmy about it a la Nishikata and Takagi.

Dex-chan lover
@red_bean_casserole She probably doesn't really have her memories. She's said a lot of stuff that makes it seem like she's recalling a few of them, after all. And I think the latter option feels a little too far-fetched.

Dex-chan lover
It's good that the father went from murderous intent to a slightly less murderous intent and not being opposed to their relationship.
Although if Uta will regain past memories...
NpO3KCX.png

Uh oh, that doesn't look good...

Users who are viewing this thread