Zense Coupling - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Ryuu and Uta (7)

Fed-Kun's army
For some f**king reason, If Uta finally remembers (without bluntly bumping her head again) He would not only apologize he would like say "With all of this in mind, You want to break up now do you..?". If that happens im not only gonna cry but be amazed how I predicted it.

Dang was it an angry surprise or an happy one... :'(

Thanks for the update!!

I may have mentioned this early death thing, but I didn't really think it had happened... so far Hina and Ryuu are confirmed to have died early, suzu if you consider a cat's life to human years, but still no mentions to Maria+Jou.
Well, Ryuu is seriously level-headed, so he'll come clean no matter what. Apparently, the reason he has yet to start talking about the past with Uta is because there would be no point in explaining what she doesn't remember/lived - which is something I overlooked: I mean, wouldn't any explanation/apologies be empty if Uta does not know her past life point of view? If he did talk before she remembers, not only would it be pointless but rather worrisome (in a kind of manipulative way). Once she remembers, the way he behaves to her now is what will matter to her, and we know he's ready to have 'the talk' and sincerely apologize (only possible once they're equals, life memories wise)
Anyway, there was not much action this chapter, but Ryuu's circumstances became clearer. And that is good!
P.S.: I'm curious about how they came to love each other, considering neither behaved lovingly.

Exactly like @ Bluefox_1 said she looks like she saw a ghost. She looks scared/suprised because he died at war.
This manga bitter sweetly kills me :3

did ryuu pass before uta? if so i agree that her reaction was prob due to seeing ryuu again when he previously passed first

Aggregator gang
Not going to lie, each of the couples past life get more and more tragic the more information we find out. I liked how the author placed it out so the more we read the more invested we can get in the story without various info dumbs that will probably end up getting very confusing. Also it’s clear note he died in war leaving Uta behind, so that might also be addressed when she retains her memories. Right now I am unsure if she loved him in her previous life...I hope she did but tbh if the author wants to go a different path for them to get together without Ryuu having the constant fear of her regaining memories that’s fine too. I’m also under the presumption that this will end with all the couples being canon (maybe not all at the same time because yahiro and hina do need a time skip because I doubt they will get together while he is in elementary and middle school, even highschool seems like a stretch so maybe when he’s around 20 will they might get together... I don’t know how the author will do it though. Will he deal with every other couple first then have a time skip or will it be just written in an epilogue that this and that happened and then they got together.)

Users who are viewing this thread