Zense Coupling - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Maria and Jou (8)

Aggregator gang
No need a prince. Well, out of thr 4 couples in this manga, Maria and Jou is my least favorite one, but I still want them to be together.

Contributor
People thinking the Prince is going to be another delinquent?
My money's on him being a grade schooler, even younger than Yahiro, though very mentally mature and understanding of Maria/Jou.

Dex-chan lover
whats with the ntr vibe? shit no. just make the prince reincarnated as a girl or something

I so love Maria and Jou. Their development is interesting, I wonder how long will Jou be oblivious and stop his master-servant dilemma. ugh i wanna see more cute uwus on their story

Aggregator gang
These are the type of people I hate the most, the ignorant. She's so infatuated with her own mental imagine that she never truly looked at Maria, and how much pain she was in the entire time. And then she has the audacity to do this crap without even consulting the involved party? I know this is meant to be fiction, but it's just so painfully relatable that I get all riled up.

This chapter made me realized that of the four main couples, Maria is the only girl who was married to someone else in her former life. God, this is going to be a heartbreak.

Dex-chan lover
Say what u want... but i cant help but to get annoyed with her not confessing to Jou. It doesnt matter if she thinks is one-sided. She already lost him once and even if it wasnt mutual he clearly would still stay by her side afterwards. I mean, if were me i wouldnt take any chances and make sure to express my feelings immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Don't need more drama, then this shit happens.

Ann has no read the room attitude or Maria has put on so clever act while being with The Prince she didn't notice her broken heart, hope she ends up with him.

Users who are viewing this thread