Zense Coupling - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Maria and Jou (11)

Fed-Kun's army
Ann such a good girl and ye I don't know how people like this couple. Jou's nature naturally pisses me off. Man up dude and stop living in the past and listen to Maria. She's told you time and time again she sees you as an equal and not a servant. With the way this id going he deserves to get cucked cuz he's acting like a ntr protag.

images

Dex-chan lover
2nd best couple for me now that the prince has shown back up, I dunno what you guys are complaining about this is way more interesting.

honestly I love the angst factor of this couple idk what y'all are complaining about

damnnn that prince is fi N E
i dunno how maria fell for jou instead of the prince, bc he ain't bad at alll

jou got some competition

if jou and maria end up together, can i have the prince pls

jak

Contributor
So she married the Prince. How long was she married to him? Did she have a long marriage with him despite still thinking of Jou? If so, I kinda feel bad for the prince.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Prince is a nice guy, but doesn't want to marry Mario again? Which is fine by me tbh, let em both lead new lives

Did not expect prince to actually show up....was expecting him to be a girl or somwthing

Fed-Kun's army
one "I love you" from Maria and everything will be solved.
She knows that Jou is still super aware of their past positions that's why he can't bring himself to confess.

He might be an insect.... or he might be a human that looks exactly the same and has the same name just like all the other characters.

AAAAAAAAA this is kinda frustrating. i wanted the prince to have a bad quality so that i can have a reason to dislike him but it seems like he was kind in his past life. UGHJSHKASHAKJS but if he truly senses maria's feelings i guess he can back out but what if he still likes her-- /sigh

Contributor
How can I hate the prince if he kind and likeable smh

Users who are viewing this thread