Zense wa Kentei. Konjou Kuzu Ouji - Ch. 39 - Swift Lightning Part 1

Dex-chan lover
ooooh so sensei has time magic I believe this makes sense seeing how sensei is alive in this time line after all

well maybe not actuality time magic because I think sensei would of killed all of the people that made the pills unless he made them...hmm makes you think

Dex-chan lover
Story seems to have greatly deviated from the LN now since the psychic never got to understand correctly that our MC is the sword emperor
looking forward to the next fights though
oh and Tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
ooooh so sensei has time magic I believe this makes sense seeing how sensei is alive in this time line after all

well maybe not actuality time magic because I think sensei would of killed all of the people that made the pills unless he made them...hmm makes you think
He is defo the one distributing them atm, as to whether he originally made them... I doubt it was him

alphamine-san, can u translate kochugunshikan boukensha ni naru chapter 46 please?

Dex-chan lover

There is still one bit. The MC mentioned his time didn't have anything like Elves, they had to come from "Somewhere". Wouldn't it be a funny plot twist if Species like Elves are really just "Perfected" Irregulars? :p

Users who are viewing this thread