Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 19.5 - Volume special: Until you yearn for me

Does anyone who’s possibly read ahead, if there are more chapters out, know when he meets a LI for himself?

Dex-chan lover
@Trash-Chan @Shepiko @Chuepomi
this series isn't dropped. if you check the raw link the author is currently ch24. but I do think that the translator has dropped/sideline it sadly. To get another translator on the job, you can drop it up in the forums and hope that someone picks it up, but as far as I know, the currently translating group hasn't announced that they've dropped this series. But a good rule of thumb, a three-month wait period.

At this chapter the little bro is drawn very similar with our MC. And his love interest isn't as flamboyant as the previous chapters. So now I know why other characters say the siblings resemble each other.

They usually are. I'm just dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Huh so we're seeing what the others were seeing huh? Interesting.

“Its a delusion! A delusion!” 😂😂 i can see why the little bro didnt think he was helpful

man that was kinda sad...

LMAO, knew their cat gonna be a catboy. well im rooting for MC, so thank god its a dream

Double-page supporter
The cat route has been crushed. Using surgery. gg no re
MC is safer now.

Dex-chan lover
Why they gotta do the MC like that xD I think my favorite thing is his face just straight up being crossed or blobbed out when it's someone else's pov

Dex-chan lover
Eheheheheh
i-decided-to-read-the-source-of-a-cat-is-fine-too-funniest-v0-iex58a3cb5w91.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread