Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 35.5 - Volume special: Until you yearn for me

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update! I really enjoy this manga, both as someone who likes picking apart BL tropes, and as someone who can put aside their pickiness and just enjoy the tropes as is!

I love this series so much.
Gonna guess Yanagi and forgotten childhood friend, Misato, ending up liking each other will be the trope MC notices next?

Dex-chan lover
So his brother and toujo becoming canon?!
Too much reading MC, and when reading them canon, I feel weird, like tickling cringe? xDD

whoa anyone found it super interesting that we don't get to see MC's face at all in this chapter? It's happened before, so I wonder if there's any special meaning behind this.

As always, thanks for the release!

Aggregator gang
I'm rooting for Misato x Yanagi. Safely get MC out of the spinoff/bonus chapter.

y-yanagi... you're too good for the plot you're caught up in ahaha
@Spicykun now i feel proud too kek
what's up with MC's tatami-cat-mosquito combo...? why is toujo so happy about it??? help

Dex-chan lover
by the way his face didn't show a single time in this chapter, he's doing a great job at keeping himself as a mob character lol. i guess he won't become the mc of a spin-off anytime soon

Aggregator gang
lol so Ayato was a tad bit jealous of his big bro..that's a flag right there and big bro isn't even aware

also Yanagi's such a good guy he needs some love or spinoff

my fujo eyes can see potential around toujo x big bro lololol 😂
thank god that toujo is w ayato, huh?

mc shld thank his younger bro for battin away a flag for him lol 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread