Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko

Gracias por la traducción!
Cuanto a que el estudiante de intercambio rudo y el alumno modelo tienen un spin off? Ese chamo se metió en ese lío solo, le pasa por no ser un personaje de relleno como el MC

this update came out as i was recommending this to a friend group
now i'm sus of my friends being a part of yoai sekai.

Hahaha..this is really nice...hahaha..im really excited for the day he cant excape a bl situation..🤣🤣

I just saw this aND IM OBSESSED. I want him to be straight throughout but the fujoshi in me wants him to unknowingly raise a flag without him noticing and being oblivious to it sondoskd (the spinoff with Hatano-kun tho ughhh I need more)

I love that this exists, and is popular.
Lots of meta stories deconstructing the tropes of basic-ass BL are out there and it rules.

“Sasaki to Miyano” and “Koisuru Danshi ni Hoshi wo Nagero” come to mind.

BL is so trope laden that having both men in a relationship attracted to men is revolutionary, acknowledging real homophobia is unheard of and a coming out of the closet of any kind is mind-blowing.

...yet I need that shit on an I.V. Drip!

Lol I never realized this but his hair tufts on the side make it look like he has cat ears

for a self proclaimed “average looking mob character,” mc sure does raise a lot of flags huh 🤔? this manga is amazing, 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread