Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Redra from the Flame Cavern

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least I suppose it is quite realistic for some girls to piss their pants while watching a real dragon roar. Good it's not like in the 'isekaied with house' where girls piss themselves almost every chapter...

Also: Stop abusing poor phoenix!! šŸ˜”

That golem holding the figurine was hilarious.
Giant powerful dragon can't fight because they want to collect stuff.
The phoenix eggs, i'm curious as to what they do, although if he managed to just spawn a shit ton of phoenixes that never die, i suppose that works too.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna call this now and say the manga will tell us that dragons are polygamous

"ah you've beaten us, I guess I consider you an equal thus a potential lover"
I love the 112xRedra love, but knowing manga, the author will try to insert harem somewhere into it

but maybe not since Ichika has no desire for the MC, neither does MC have any sexual orientation towards any of the females so idk
Hopefully this manga subverts my expectations.

Aggregator gang
@gregger i can tell you if you want.
answer is no. 112 and redra are in a loving marriage. All they do is flirt with each other all day to the point. People are unsure if the dragon in that mountain is dead or not. Also they have a daughter.

112 and keima becomes friends and occasionally have drinks. And rokuko have tea party with redra

Keima also sometimes ask for advice about dungeon stuff. Overall they become neighbors.
Harem stuff.
their are several girls that are expecting that keima will put his hands on them. Of course after rokuko. (the girls expect it) keima does fall for rokuko, but does nothing in fear of his live. As the siscon Haku will kill him for it.
About ichika.
she is devoted to be his slave for the rest of her life. She is very open with her mood. Like when keima casually does something that turns her on, she out right says it then and there. She does feel for him.

Contributor
Keimaā€™s a garbage human being but damned if he isnā€™t entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I love that "stupid couple" energy. MC should get a proper girlfriend himself.

Double-page supporter
Damn Iā€™d say heā€™s more evil then most ā€œevilā€ protagonist. I love it that was such an underhanded move.

Also have to say creative way to work in a piss fetish.

Huh that's Redra? She got nerfed way too much.
She's a busty MILF on the LN, why she become a loli in the manga?

Group Leader
I think there's a point where the lack of proper translation, typesetting and proofreading is just too much for me.

Dex-chan lover
@cupnoodlehair
You're tired of something that has happened exactly once and won't happen again?

It appears your brain isn't working correctly, have you tried turning it off and on again?

Users who are viewing this thread