Zettai ni Yatte wa Ikenai Isekai Shoukan - Ch. 20 - Concerning Mia's Blunder in North City

Fed-Kun's army
It takes me more time to read the TL and ED notes than the actual manga, and I love it

Dex-chan lover
When you absolutely, positively MUST destroy an entire isekai world's economy... Japanese snacks and otaku goods.

Contributor
The T/L notes in the margins really do make this manga more entertaining in a MST3K sort of way.

Ok who got affected by HoloLive. I swear it's an addiction like gacha games, Honey Cornmuffins, if it's you i think you need to go see a doctor on addiction problems.

Dex-chan lover
... Why is the first thing "You need to buy me"... When she was caught by illegal traders? Shouldn't it be like a "Gather up influence and manpower to destroy the group" quest?

Double-page supporter
@Milanin
Shh... We're not allowed to act like we can do anything about human trafficking. Just accept the subliminal messaging that it's pointless to resist.

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin
That wouldn't be quick enough, she'd either be sold by the time they'd find someone not in the pocket of the traders, or she'd be moved during a lay-low scenario, or, finally, the traders will just capture/kill them with paid thugs.

Because we all know the bad guys always have eyes and ears everywhere and the fact that there's a dude going around trying to stir up trouble would be caught wind eventually. Only thing they could, quickly, do is to storm the place themselves. However, his power is solely based on sexual arousal and random at best and they don't know what they're up against with two people. Chances are she'll be killed in the process.

So yeah, "buy me" is probably the best, easiest, less hassle option.

Dex-chan lover
Of course! they didn't follow the intended slave-rescue first so the story shall force the author to correct it so.

@Nemolius

The scanlation team is always stoned on that high quality asacoco

Users who are viewing this thread