New profile posts

I keep coming back to Ben 10 Opening song and The Batman season 3 Opening. Maybe them songs are just that catchy...
In 1911, Victorian Railways ordered 2 rail motors from the McKeen Company in Omaha USA. The units seem to have been a failure, as by 1919, their engines were removed and were used as passenger cars on the Altona line, usually hauled by a steam locomotive which created some odd trains. Both were scrapped in August 1926.

mckeenmc.jpg

altona_mckeen.jpg
This is our mighty Heavy Harry, the largest locomotive built in Australia. He was built in 1941 at Newport Workshops and was put to work on Victoria's North East Line from Melbourne to Albury. Retired in 1956 due to worn condition. He's now at our Newport Railway Museum.

h220late.jpg
Angry_Panda
Angry_Panda
Being in between Chicago and Omaha, all the major Western US railroads had lines within about 100 miles either north or south of me, but UP is the only name that hasn't changed (and BNSF is the only other 'legacy' Class I line that can trace back to before 1970).
LEGOsnStuff
LEGOsnStuff
My suburb or other suburbs have railway lines that can connect to various parts of the state of Victoria. The tracks are mainly used my passenger or freight operators under different companies such as V-Line from 1983, Metro from 2009 and Pacific National from 2002. This is due to Victorian Railways dissolving in 1983 as they covered the whole Victorian rail network. (They started in 1859)
LEGOsnStuff
LEGOsnStuff
Other states also had their own government owned railways too, such as New South Wales Government Railways, South Australian Railways and Western Australian Government Railways.
Ladies and gentlemen, I have achieved prestige status as a Dex-chan lover. I wonder if there are more titles after this. :wooow:
BakedBanana
BakedBanana
There aren't unfortunately.
25QUMCA.jpeg
Blocky_Mudkip
Blocky_Mudkip
There is, the elusive Dex-chan herself, if u want it all u have to do is send me $50
Basic_human
Basic_human
Really should added more when hit 1000 "The Scholar of Orange" And hit 5000 "The great Sage"
I spent the better of my 3AM deciding if I should put down 一角獣 as "Unicorn"
  • Thinking
Reactions: Devourer
Doedoel
Doedoel
so what did you put in the end? one horned beast?
L
Luoir
TL note: 一角獸 (ikkakujū) can be translated roughly to one-horned beast/animal, but in reality it’s a word for unicorn. After extensive research at 3AM and philosophical consideration from the translator, he decided to put down Unicorn
  • Helpful
Reactions: Doedoel
L
Luoir
No seriously I was translating that chapter at 3 AM lol, took way too long of a research and thinking
This is E236, my all time favorite train. He was built in 1893 in Melbourne (my city) for use on their passenger network. Taken off passenger roster in 1920 and retired altogether in 1953, he has sat in my local train museum. I remember seeing him for the first time in person and falling in love. I affectionally call him "Mr 236.'
IMG_2458.png
Hi, I am new to this site, have a free locomotive picture.
stx43.jpg
LEGOsnStuff
LEGOsnStuff
Definitely! They are one of my main hobbies!
Doedoel
Doedoel
I've only gotten on train a few times. Most of them was in Qatar, when I wanted to take a walk around using the Metro Rails. Other than that was the Indonesian train, KAI (dunno which model).
LEGOsnStuff
LEGOsnStuff
I have rode on many metropolitan trains in the past, from the rare occasion of riding the trains in the city, to even using Japan's trains as our main transport when I was on holiday there! (We used them almost everyday! I also rode a train in Thailand. Below is a pic of one of the Japanese trains I rode, the AE class.
1920px-Descriptionkeiseiae.jpg
Do you guys go to the gym?
  • Thinking
Reactions: BakedBanana
Basic_human
Basic_human
No I mean you can just exercises by yourself like running, push up, or biking. No need gym for that
Doedoel
Doedoel
well, true. but me, i need some additional help, cuz i can't do a single pull up yet, so i need the lat pulldown machine to help me achieve my goal.
also, i need to train most of my muscle cuz it's gotta be embarrassing when you're old and super weak and frail
Basic_human
Basic_human
Well that's true, out of shape is embarrassing
Done translating chapter 29 of a manga
Then I look at the raw of 30.

I don't like the look of raw 30
And I don't wanna know what's in 31. No, please don't.