Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Yuri Sisters, I don't Dislike That (3)

Dex-chan lover
Replics in russian make no sense at all, it's obviously a rough machine translation (but somehow even worse than machine translation) and done just for flavour, but oh my god for someone who knows russian it is beyond cringe to read =/ And it is not that hard to find a russian-english or russian-japanese person in the interwebs, who would willing to translate several phrases in context for free =\

Dex-chan lover
Replics in russian make no sense at all, it's obviously a rough machine translation (but somehow even worse than machine translation) and done just for flavour, but oh my god for someone who knows russian it is beyond cringe to read =/ And it is not that hard to find a russian-english or russian-japanese person in the interwebs, who would willing to translate several phrases in context for free =\
There's nothing prevent you from contacting the tl-ers bruh.

Dex-chan lover
If you are going to be lazy in your daily life then at least make sure you follow through on group stuff so you don't mess up anything for others.

Dex-chan lover
The russian text seems to be taken directly from the raws. This isn't on the TL-ers, this is the author's fault.
yup, you could read some of the raws and well... It still might be translation from japanese to english in some places, but not really, as any long sentence Alisa say are a bit (or a lot) strange, not something that native speaker would say

Dex-chan lover
Man I get wanting to try your best but she's really over reacting to people in a class not wanting to give 100% on something minor. Like at this point does she have some neurological disorder to be this upset?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what Kuze Masachika did that makes him seem always sleeping at class? Too much read LN at night?

Dex-chan lover
At this point she despise lazy people and not hardworking person to the point in the future will be a bad mother for pushing her children like her.

Group Leader
"And for that, being alone is not a problem at all."

Something along those lines, I think. Even though I'm Russian myself, sometimes sentence construction might be weird, so pardon my [insert your language] lol. Funnily enough, no matter how cringe reading those might be, I understand what she's trying to convey, more or less.

Dex-chan lover
Aw damn man, another cliffhanger....
At this point she despise lazy people and not hardworking person to the point in the future will be a bad mother for pushing her children like her.
Naw, she still like, 17 years old?

I am sure she will change over the years, especially if she become a parents and have a kids. Masachika might also taught her how to loosen up and just enjoy the moment, cause the way i see it her way of life is very strict

Dex-chan lover
Man I get wanting to try your best but she's really over reacting to people in a class not wanting to give 100% on something minor. Like at this point does she have some neurological disorder to be this upset?
I don't think so? I think the instance where the rest of her group brought down the chances at getting a good grade was enough for the perfectionist to be hypersensitive to similar situations -- even if said situations are not graded. There are probably other factors in play as well, we just don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread