Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - A Childhood Friend... If He Were A Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
gj author let them have sex in their mind
now make it real!

MCAll2u.jpg
That panel will be a spoiler 🗿

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, it seems they already know they're exclusive to each other. They're not dating yet, but they know they'd never want to do anything with another person. They're even imagining what their dating life might look like!

Miku understands that Yukiya wants her to spend time with him alone now. So despite what other people are saying, she will spend time alone with him more often.

Domoto wants Sayuri to sing OP/ED Theme Song for its anime later in the future :lol:

Dex-chan lover
When both parties are both subs and tsundere, you know it's gonna be 100+ chapters before they start dating

Fed-Kun's army
It's evil that this manga doesn't update weekly! SO addicting lol

Supporter
By how things are going they might get further away from each other. At some point something will happen that will break one of them (probably Yukiya).

Contributor
Why does he have to be this kind of boyfriend. Imo it's unhealthy for a couple to be like that. Possessiveness rarely makes for a happy couple in the long run.
That's kind of how society wants your average teenager to see as a happy relationship, though, so it's realistic. They then realize that it's unhealthy once they're actually into it and go to therapy to address the problem, hopefully before they break up.

Why does he have to be this kind of boyfriend. Imo it's unhealthy for a couple to be like that. Possessiveness rarely makes for a happy couple in the long run.
Idk about you but as a guy its normal to feel jealous in this kind of situation. If you dont feel jelousy than that simply means you dont care that much about your partner and dont care if she gets taken away. This is common for me and a lot of people I know

This much jealousy is healthy especially in a relationship with mutual feelings

Double-page supporter
Idk about you but as a guy its normal to feel jealous in this kind of situation. If you dont feel jelousy than that simply means you dont care that much about your partner and dont care if she gets taken away. This is common for me and a lot of people I know

This much jealousy is healthy especially in a relationship with mutual feelings
The problem here isnt the jealousy... its the "SHE'S ALL MINE!!!"
"SHE CANT TALK WITH ANY OTHER MAN BESIDES ME!!! WITH THE LIPS SHE KISSED ME?? NEVER!!!"

bro? she has a life too. I hope author make this a point of development (like he did with the girl). Maybe not, and he'll just be the possessive boyfriend we love<3kappa

"SHE CANT TALK WITH ANY OTHER MAN BESIDES ME!!! WITH THE LIPS SHE KISSED ME?? NEVER!!!"

bro? she has a life too. I hope author make this a point of development (like he did with the girl). Maybe not, and he'll just be the possessive boyfriend we love<3kappa
He is a Highschooler experiencing jealousy and wanting to monopolize her for the first time(s). Dude watched her get back home late with random guy friends (with other friends and in groups, mind you) from his window for years. Cut him some slack and let him evolve. He never thought about controlling her or keeping her in his basement, lol.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta balance it out, no possessiveness means you dont care enough, too much means ur too controlling and it can get toxic. If you balance it out by understanding the line and what can and can not be crossed is the best way. Everyone has that thought of wanting their partner all by themselves bcuz you love the person that much, but he realises its not something he should demand tho which is good.

There is a difference between thinking and acting on it. He cant help how he feels but he can control the urge because he know its not good

Users who are viewing this thread