Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Childhood friends, alone in a room

Dex-chan lover
Now I get to read this one.

Of course it looks bad. It's shorts. That looks bad on her too.

If that's not a loss, I don't know what is. She's running away in embarrassment because she can't handle couple stuff. It was the lossiest loss of losses that have been lost.

Yep, he's right. If she's always thinking he's thinking something perverted, that's her projecting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's running away in embarrassment because she can't handle couple stuff. It was the lossiest loss of losses that have been lost.

Yep, he's right. If she's always thinking he's thinking something perverted, that's her projecting.
She ran away because he looked at her with real lust, hungry wolf style, and it freaked her out because she's still young and inexperienced. Instinct told her that this wasn't part of the "game", and she was right.

Dex-chan lover
She ran away because he looked at her with real lust, hungry wolf style, and it freaked her out because she's still young and inexperienced. Instinct told her that this wasn't part of the "game", and she was right.
So she lost. They explicitly set the limits to "none".

Aggregator gang
I hope they confess soon. If not, it’s gonna dip in quality. And that would suck because I really like this author’s work so far.

Dex-chan lover
I could also see some left over trauma from the pocci incident playing a role here. She was blaming herself for "forcing" herself onto him with a setup that he could only loose and the result was her being unsure of his feelings towards her. Going further here for the sake of the game would likewise not make it clear enough where their emotions fall so she pumped the breaks before things escalated.

I will commit arson with both this girl and guy and also the author RAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread