Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Childhood friends, alone in a room

Dex-chan lover
Wait is the next chap gonna be the final chap?
Just for their dating arc. They put a time limit on it for whatever reason. I don't actually know why. I think the whole premise after the kiss is just stupid.

"We know we both like each other, but the game man. I need to win the game."

Dex-chan lover
With the line about the snacks, he might be referring back to the Pocki game, but I think he's actually speculating that all the snacks contain chocolate or just that there's enough chocolate there to last until the end of the night. (Seeing how chocolate is often considered an aphrodisiac, this could also be referring to reaching the "last step" in a relationship)
I'm not the best at translating written Japanese, if I heard it actually spoken then I could say for sure what he means but with text I can only give speculation.

How that sentence breaks down for anyone curious:
"saigomade" = to the last/to the end, "choco" = chocolate, "tapuri" = filled with/plenty, "ttekotoka" = does that mean. . .?
The sentence structure is basically the reverse of English, but also somewhat flexible with that order.

Aggregator gang
Then pick from where they left duh, ain't gonna read until 40 and 41 is out
The way you say this tells us you’ve got a huge sense of entitlement. I’m not saying this to be a dickhead, but people don’t have to spend their time to pump out chapters for us to read. A majority do it for free/get donation money to buy raws to translate. Just take a moment to appreciate the hundreds of people out there who allow us to continue this hobby.

Wanna read chapters 40 and 41? Translate them yourself. Otherwise, sit back and wait for someone else to do it.

Or better yet
rUS7zor.png

can't help those who refuse to help themselves
Go read the official translation once it gets to this point. Hope this helps, have a nice day.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the translation! but aint gonna read that before other chapter got translated, so imma lay down a bit :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
The original scanlation group has dropped the manga because Viz Media is officially translating it now.
Ah yes a fine addition to my "Not available in your location" collection. Thank you for your work on this series up until now Church of Potteto, Foxachu Agency and INK SCANS.
For anybody else that is also having this problem, you can find all the chapters on MangaBuddy, MangaSee and MangaGo to name a few sites.

Double-page supporter
Go read the official translation once it gets to this point. Hope this helps, have a nice day.
It's already at this point. Chapter 42 has been out since Monday and 40+41 are readily available.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation! Yea there are a few errors and the font choice could be better but for a first timer this is very readable
Thank you, hopefully I can do a better job next chapter hahahaha

Group Leader
Both groups that were translating dropped it. Can't snipe something nobody is translating anymore.

If anything, they should've picked up where the others left off instead of a random chapter ahead of the last translated ones.
Well actually, chapter 40 and 41 I found TL'd already on comick so I didn't want to bother doing that :p

Group Leader
With the line about the snacks, he might be referring back to the Pocki game, but I think he's actually speculating that all the snacks contain chocolate or just that there's enough chocolate there to last until the end of the night. (Seeing how chocolate is often considered an aphrodisiac, this could also be referring to reaching the "last step" in a relationship)
I'm not the best at translating written Japanese, if I heard it actually spoken then I could say for sure what he means but with text I can only give speculation.

How that sentence breaks down for anyone curious:
"saigomade" = to the last/to the end, "choco" = chocolate, "tapuri" = filled with/plenty, "ttekotoka" = does that mean. . .?
The sentence structure is basically the reverse of English, but also somewhat flexible with that order.
That's interesting - the chocolate being a common aphrodisiac. While I won't amend the chapter with this, I might include your comment here in the TL notes.
Thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Manually downloading the apk for the viz manga app has been working for me. No geo locked titles

Users who are viewing this thread