Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Childhood friends, alone in a room

Dex-chan lover
Excellent job for your first time. Glad to see at least someone picking it up again.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL dude, I missed these 2 idiots.
Also, honest to god that was an amazing opportunity to just sling "Well I'll just be your real BF" ez 😌

Dex-chan lover
Huh...I didn't even notice there were missing chapters. Goes to show how uninteresting this arc has turned out, I guess :aquadrink:

Group Leader
where is chapters 41 and 40?
I’m not sure about the rules, but I found the official chapters for 40 and 41 have been uploaded on comick. I won’t encourage you to go there for them but if you’re wondering why I didn’t translate 40 and 41, it’s because those chapters were made available there already.

Contributor
Interesting note on the Noppo line. Seems like there was a double meaning that VIZ entirely missed (or yous are wrong lol).

Double-page supporter
not in mangadex
not a real publisher
Look, I'm not a fan of Viz either. I'm just trying to inform people that the translation is still ongoing and the chapters are available elsewhere. That includes other, less scrupulous manga aggregators. You can tell by the comments on here that a good number of people are not aware of this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Look, I'm not a fan of Viz either. I'm just trying to inform people that the translation is still ongoing and the chapters are available elsewhere. That includes other, less scrupulous manga aggregators. You can tell by the comments on here that a good number people are not aware of this.

look, I'm not speaking in behalf or against anything, I'm just pointing out that if Viz doesn't publish their chapters here, someone else will just spread them all over the internet; It's just how things go, they can either accept that or keep coping and doing mental gymnastics over how the internet works; see how shueisha does it

Viz is not in mangadex
Viz is not a serious publisher

I prefer this translation vs. VIZs translation, so thank you!! I’m glad I read this version first lol

Users who are viewing this thread