Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, another sweet chapter. Thanks for the translation.

I wonder if after such work done for the elf girl, some really important characters will get notice of his name, like a hero or even the demon lord (the ones we saw in the first chapter). I'm really looking forward for this moment where those two will look for the MC's services.

Last edited:
MD@Home
IMG-20230916-WA0006.jpg

It only for 3 chapter, but we had a great time ☺️

Dex-chan lover
Being hit on the shoulder doesn't hurt. You either need something that stabs you, or puts a significant amount of force on it, which is more than she can do unless she's superhuman. Edit: People seriously think that hurts? Wow, such wimps. They don't make people like they used to...

Would be interesting if an actual deity decided to inhabit that shrine.

I don't think days feel shorter because you live longer. It's more like they feel shorter in hindsight, since they're more likely to blend in with the rest of your past.

That's a very chonky guard.

oh noe the elf has to leave, I hope she comes again. (bless the group for the Update)
She did say, "See you next time!"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Being hit on the shoulder doesn't hurt.
Yes, yes it does. Especially when it's the outer meat of the shoulder along the humerus where it meets the scapula and clavicle.

I don't think days feel shorter because you live longer. It's more like they feel shorter in hindsight, since they're more likely to blend in with the rest of your past.
Actually, they do. As we get older and we get more information about our world stored away, we actively percieve time as flowing faster than we did as a child because our brains aren't actively cataloguing everything, but running comparisons to already-known knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, yes it does. Especially when it's the outer meat of the shoulder along the humerus where it meets the scapula and clavicle.
You mean from slightly above where she wasn't actually hitting? She was hitting the part of the shoulder people use to break down doors with. And lower on the upper arm.

Actually, they do. As we get older and we get more information about our world stored away, we actively percieve time as flowing faster than we did as a child because our brains aren't actively cataloguing everything, but running comparisons to already-known knowledge.
Source?

Users who are viewing this thread