Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Supporter
Oh yes, another sweet chapter. Thanks for the translation.

I'm wonder if after such work done for the elf girl, some really important characters will get notice of his name, like a hero or even the demon lord (the ones we saw in the first chapter). I'm really looking forward for this moment where those two will look for the MC's services.
Without delving into the source material, it's hard to say. The opening of chapter 1 (when that fight is taking place) Eizo only remarks that "It's been a while since I came to 'this world.'"

If the chapters were more manageable (and not ~30-40 pages a piece) I would go through to at least determine about how long it's been since he arrived until now. Since chapter 1's opening pages only show Samia and Rike at the forge it's possible that it happens in whatever intervening time Lidy is away. Though that doesn't directly address Diana not being there, so it's speculation on my part if anything.

And just for tossing in, here's a brief comparison of the opening of chapter 1, to just after Eizo's arrival, to this chapter:
(EDIT: I do realize that using character design to try to point out age may not always work as one would hope, because an artist may adapt their style; take Jitsu wa, Watashi wa as an example there)

image.png
image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
If you guys cant wait, the official english light novel already released up to 7 volume. as currently the manga only at the end of volume 2 in the light novel.

Any idea what chapter of the WN volume 7 covers? I got up to 152 with the previous translation group before they stopped, so I am wondering if now is a good time to get into the LN.

Dex-chan lover
I noticed something. Ever since 1st chapter, there has been no nips slips. Only cleavage, side-boobs, rarely baths and underwear (like panty shot/bra showing) have been shown. Was the publisher holding back on this ecchi-ness?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I see mangaka-san mentioned Samya's age here. Yeah, she's like 7 or 10 years old or something, can't quite remember. I like how the Author makes it so the beastmans mature fast cause they're nomads. Unfortunately, I have a feeling their average lifespan might be shorter too like many animals.
oh noe the elf has to leave, I hope she comes again. (bless the group for the Update)
She will. But it's gonna be a bit while before we meet her again. Pretty
sure there's at least 1 or 2 story before we come back to her again.

Oh yes, another sweet chapter. Thanks for the translation.

I'm wonder if after such work done for the elf girl, some really important characters will get notice of his name, like a hero or even the demon lord (the ones we saw in the first chapter). I'm really looking forward for this moment where those two will look for the MC's services.
It's the start of his fame tbh. The novel's description of the Hero and Demon Lord going to ask for their respective weapons was funny. It's gonna be a long while though before they both even get to know about em. Very very long. So hopefully this manga continues and doesn't get cut short.
Ok, but segs when? :pepehmm:
Sadly never. It seems like so far Eizo is stubborn on not leaving any progeny. And even the LN chapters that happen in the future where there is a historian trying to collect data on Eizo doesn't seem to know whether Eizo's 'wives' are really wife in true sense or just took his name as a family. At the very least, there's no mention of kids.

Dex-chan lover
Those eyes look like... heh. :smugnako:
pMNUqjQ.png

Eizo is so nice to his customers. I probably would ask a higher price worthy of the results.

Dex-chan lover
Such a cute scene with the puppers and also her cute paws when clapping.

Thanks everyone over at Setsu Scans for the amazing translation as always.

Users who are viewing this thread