Daddy's Sexy Doll - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Logout

Dex-chan lover
This manga is great. Doesn't go for anything cheap or tasteless. It clearly has a story to tell and hasn't been predictable. Plus, I can understand and sympathize with all the characters, even if I disagree with some of them.

It's tough for her and the father. He really did drop the ball but the way he reacted to his mistake was with another mistake. If you feel she is too dependent the response isn't to suddenly rip her from Forti with barely any discussion and somehow think things will be OK. He didn't even have a chat, just basically, "everything is fine now." He's still not ready to be an actual dad or to do the hard stuff. Of course she'll run away to Forti--who else is providing her comfort? Not him, that's for sure.

I also hope they find Forti. I still think there's more to her and our MC and I don't necessarily think their relationship was unhealthy. So much of it just had to be kept in secret. What's actually unhealthy is her terrible relationship with her absent and I'll equipped father. That's the core of everything.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"mother figure" that happen to be a sex dolls you have sex with, interesting "mother"
To be fair, Riona made clear that beyond some kissing and touching they haven't done really anything... Yeah, no, still not mother figure to be found hahahaha

Honestly, I get from where the dad is coming from, but his solution was too extreme. Riona is on a really fragile mental state, one he is blissfully unaware of, and taking Forti away from her won't help at all.

Dex-chan lover
dude really just realized that he has been a bad father for his own daughter after all these times, srsly? :shamihuh:
talk about can’t self-control the D after his wife passed away huh

tbf they still can keep Forti tho, just remove her sex function and make her full go maid-motherly robot. teach your daughter something nice like father-child relationship instead trying to go overprotective.

Dex-chan lover
Now she will found her and run away with her and her human girlfriens, or nope

Users who are viewing this thread