The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 160 - Give a Taste to Me Yakisoba

Dex-chan lover
How does a person speaking as a caricature of the British accent become an alamaba hick?
I'm making a comparison. Dubbed anime always localize osaka-ben and kansai-ben as southern american accents. XUN is doing the same thing by being lazy and turning a japanese dialect into british.

*lol man you guys are buttmad.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how the artist draws the yakisoba like that, with each noodle individually. Is she literally just drawing one noodle at a time? Or do they take a picture of yakisoba and filter it to look manga-like? Even the characters' hairs aren't drawn with each individual stand, it's about how each tuft looks.

That is to say, it must have taken forever to redraw the yakisoba.

Dex-chan lover
I'm making a comparison. Dubbed anime always localize osaka-ben and kansai-ben as southern american accents. XUN is doing the same thing by being lazy and turning a japanese dialect into british.
Fair enough, i actually thought she was much better this chapter and once she merges into the family it’ll be basically unnoticed. Out of curiosity, is there a better way to translate those dialects? You have to make some distinction I’d assume?

Dex-chan lover
The interview was fun! But I haven't forgotten that we got a new friend within the RenFam for Chiyo. Who knows Dei might even become part of Chiyo's harem.

Contributor
Chiyo, your yakisoba... it was so delicious it reminded me of me mum's English cooking

Ah yes, English cuisine. With such hits as "Baked Beans Pizza", "Toast Sandwich", "Fried Fish and Fries", and "FOR THE LOVE OV GOD IF YOU PUT ANY SPICES IN THIS I WILL FUCK YOU UP"

I wonder how the artist draws the yakisoba like that, with each noodle individually. Is she literally just drawing one noodle at a time? Or do they take a picture of yakisoba and filter it to look manga-like?
Easy. They have the assistants do it.

Dex-chan lover
Matsuri is Chiyo's old Yakisoba rival! I'm glad they could bring their prowess together to feed the girlfriends. Kaguya Sama authors idea of 100 girlfriend fusion? Kusuri go find that fusion drug yep yep!

Users who are viewing this thread