Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Idle

Facts maybe I'm just used to reading shit with bad translation but it wasn't that bad to me
You are right, it's wasn't that bad. The simps only said that because it was translated by someone else.

Stupid sims need to stop giving negative reactions just because others disagree with them. So childish and immature.

Last edited:
I feel happy it was translated fast but also sad because not only this manga already have translation team working on it but also the outcome is not that good either
Thanks though for translating this fellow Pemaloe.

if you really dont know neither japanese nor english that well then just translate it into your native language.
though if youre gonna translate to english I really suggest you find a native english speaker to proofread it at least once. no offense, but the errors are really blatant here.

Dex-chan lover
I've never understood the ire when another person/group TLs a series ahead of an established group. I'd understand it if MD didn't allow for multiple group uploads for chapters.

Yep, I just read and enjoy my free translation, if a better one comes along down the road I enjoy that too.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Losers defending garbage MTL to block:
Yep, I just read and enjoy my free translation, if a better one comes along down the road I enjoy that too.

Thanks for the chapter.
Thanks for the hard work. Some typo and grammar errors, but it's not the end of the world. Far from it, in fact; considering you finish reading in less than 4 minutes.
thanks for the chapter, looking forward to your future chapters, with a few more polish
Merry Chrismas
How dare you steal the jobs of others by sniping and translating this pirated manga. You don't own this pirated manga, but they do! There are donations, patrons and commissions at stake here!
Thanks for the chapter and effort.

But man, why are the early commenters are so entitled for FREE/PIRATED stuffs. Such a typical trash Karen beggar attitude.
Thanks for the chapter and effort.

But man, why are the early commenters are so entitled for FREE/PIRATED stuffs. Such a typical trash Karen beggar attitude.
Is translating manga a business practice? I thought it's like a tip/donation based.

Is there such a courtesy/unwritten rules among translators? Like a Translator Mafia-like organization?
Because as far as I know, Piracy is literally a Free-For-All/Wild West, accessible for all, and anyone can modify and provide service of said pirated stuffs.

And BTW, Mangadex LITERALLY show/separate different translators in every chapters in the manga, so the original translator can STILL upload their own polished work.
So what's the point of the entitlement/gatekeeping in the 1st page?
Dictating who can post translations here and harrassing them in the comments should be a bannable offense.
Either I have low standards, or lots of you have exceptional expectations. Thanks for the quick translation! I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter.
Thank you.
Every person here is why this keeps happening. Thank them every time a troll sniper comes in and shits their MTL garbage on MD.

Last edited:
Contributor
Look, I appreciate you wanting to try and translate manga. But if you don’t know either English or Japanese, I’d suggest just consulting with the regular translation group.

If you really are itching to do something, at least go with a manga which hasn’t been translated in years. After asking the last scanslation group first

Fed-Kun's army
Man... If you accept this shite TL why don't you guys go grab some MTL tools then read it by yourself. It's easier than you guys wait for this garbo. They didn't even put effort to typeset.
MTL tools is free btw and it's can translate from image in real time. for quality wise it's the same as this garbage LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry, but the group already doing it is doing a splendid job. It takes a while but it is very worth the wait.

May I recommend
https://mangadex.org/title/935c50ba-91ce-4fda-852a-a3755e7b5f05/mechanical-marie
https://mangadex.org/title/9af9d7ff-f8ec-4214-9120-4f17d37f827b/magical-taruruuto-kun
https://mangadex.org/title/c3273c2b.../oniisan-no-hikkoshi-no-katazuke-ga-susumanai
https://mangadex.org/title/b3fb2ee5-f25f-4c31-8103-7d80bd82ba32/hagure-yuusha-no-isekai-bible

These are some of the long abandoned work, some already completed. They are also easier for mtl. This manga has too much historical references to translate nilly willy

Fed-Kun's army
Either I have low standards, or lots of you have exceptional expectations. Thanks for the quick translation! I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter.
No offense but your standards are too low. That kind of thinking only encourages more low-quality releases and groups, current and future, won't raise the bar to a decent level.

While the quality of this release isn't the worst I've seen, it is still far from good. The reality is that there's a lot of low-quality work out there these days, especially with the rise of the digital format over the last 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread