Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 47.2

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. She just somehow guessed that he was the one to escape and cause all those messes? Yeeeah, right :wowee:
Perhaps it was more like her hopes talking than logic. Even if she didn't care about Touka that much, he's still one of them (the summoned people), so it would be perhaps comforting to think he's alive. After all, the goddess is no benevolent creature. She might want to get rid of any summoned hero, at any time. So, if Touka survived against the odds, perhaps the others may as well.

That being said, it's funny that mail to the goddess could be snatched so easily. Probably the goddess and those under her never thought anyone would dare.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if they're actually worried for him or just curious about it, but then again this was them in chp 1

Screenshot_20240223_135344.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. She just somehow guessed that he was the one to escape and cause all those messes? Yeeeah, right :wowee:
He was sent to the graveyard to die and then somebody escaped shortly after. MC didn’t see anyone else alive down there so it’s doubtful that people get sent down there very often. Add onto that the fact that he was a summoned hero with some kinda of ability (even if it was low rank) and it’s not impossible

plus, it’s just a guess. She’s not even sure if she’s right

Dex-chan lover
I read once, maybe tv tropes, maybe here, that scene is clearer in the novel where they are against what is happening to him and disgusted by the others in class.
Yea, it's not like they have the power to oppose the Goddess either at that point. I don't know japanese, but there's also translation/localization to consider and it could've just been a mistake on that end(not accusing, just saying). Swapping "how worthless" with a synonym like "how meaningless" or "how pointless" can change the feel of the scene easily. But the biggest context is them leaving the scene, rather than be witness to it, they don't want any part of it. Disgust for what is happening is their view imo

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, they might know. Super lucky for Touka that they saw that mail and not Vysis.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, not many of the classmates are going to die by Touka's hands. Generally speaking, only those persons that interfere with his revenge, immediate party or tactical partners are going to garner his interest.

The Takao sisters have no ill will towards Touka either.

Dex-chan lover
He was sent to the graveyard to die and then somebody escaped shortly after. MC didn’t see anyone else alive down there so it’s doubtful that people get sent down there very often. Add onto that the fact that he was a summoned hero with some kinda of ability (even if it was low rank) and it’s not impossible

plus, it’s just a guess. She’s not even sure if she’s right
I mean, it's plausible if it's just a wild guess, but no more than that. It is a place that nobody has returned alive from after all.

Users who are viewing this thread