Season of Alabaster - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Spring that comes around

Dex-chan lover
well, at least it ended and wasn't dragged on. Knew I couldn't expect much given how the previous arc ended, lol.

Dex-chan lover
1D9byZD.png

Guuurrrl stop it before another teacher has to go on the run, someone get the water spray bottle asap and douse her!

Fed-Kun's army
i liked it. What you shouldn’t forget that this takes place on a rural island. Thanks for to you Dapines.

Double-page supporter
Well, the ending it's ok i guess.
I liked the art and what the plot was about in the start and how it changed.

MYGOD, Man I love this series. and I love Machida is being a chad. Dude is such a massive W. Also Sakura sensei is also such a lovely person. Love the teacher here is very wise (except that one sh*tty dude) and helpful. Ah I want to see a little as what will happen in the future. Thanks for the translation @princess_daphie! Will never find gem without you!

Dex-chan lover
What happened? 😳
Insomnia after school is probably one of the best high school romance i've read and this ending might have let people down
the last chapter
is pretty open to interpretation, basically, the ending is a '' let meet up 10 (?) years after the high school graduation" with all the cast and it's pretty heavily hinted that the main couple isn't a couple anymore
But at the same time, main female character is still alive ( and unlike in alabaster, she was sick for real with a real heart condition who did interfer with her life and matter with the plot till the end) and that's the most important thing to me
''unhappy'' ending doesn't mean ''bad'' ending for me
anyway, thanks for your hard work daphie but i hate do say that i really disliked the ending, but i'm glad we get closure on this title.
this is what you get when you get baited by every single manga about art since i felt into '' blue period''

Last edited:
Atleast Gin and Sakura end up together or kinda. Too bad, this manga deserved better than end up in this scuffed form.

Thanks for the translations Daphie!:)

Dex-chan lover
Insomnia after school is probably one of the best high school romance i've read and this ending might have let people down
the last chapter
is pretty open to interpretation, basically, the ending is a '' let meet up 10 (?) years after the high school graduation" with all the cast and it's pretty heavily hinted that the main couple isn't a couple anymore
But at the same time, main female character is still alive ( and unlike in alabaster, she was sick for real with a real heart condition who did interfer with her life and matter with the plot till the end) and that's the most important thing to me
''unhappy'' ending doesn't mean ''bad'' ending for me
anyway, thanks for your hard work daphnie but i hate do say that i really disliked the ending, but i'm glad we get closure on this title.
this is what you get when you get baited by every single manga about art since i felt into '' blue period''
Il read it then, thanks you kind sir 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread