Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I swear I ate something that equals to "fish cum" which actually tasted good when paired with soy sauce and rice... Like most asian diets do, but still. I think there was also a grilled version of it which tasted like a fishy hotdog that had the texture of tofu.

Could also be severly high when I tried that. College went wild sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
So it's not actually Roni's cum?
And Amona looked that ecstatic just from the smell? :meguupog:
But where did they got such thick condensed milk? :meguusmug:
Just a joke, I know they most likely bought it from somewhere before

Dex-chan lover
I mean, delicacies are delicacies for a reason. It might've been good, who knows. Not the condensed milk though, that is objectively disgusting. What kind of savage actually likes condensed milk? It ain't natural.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy that the censorship for whatever it is that was taken from the alarune is fully unreadable. It tantalizeses the curiosity.

Like, it's a plant monster, so it's physiology is probably really weird, but whatever it is isn't a normal plant sex organ, like a pistil or stamen or whatever. But equally, it's not anything you'd find on an animal, cause that would just get the vowels knocked out at worst. But its definitely a sex thing. Secret third worse thing.

It's something that just doesn't have an earthly word available to translate.
Ironically, humans routinely eat plant sex organs all the time. That's what fruit are, plus flowers are used in various roles in cooking (e.g. saffron).

Dex-chan lover
Normally I don't mind the story stretching it's legs but... you guys remember the romance. I don't JUST want dirty jokes.

Dex-chan lover
What in the hilarious hell was that? It really is a world of perverts. And we all know Amona has enjoyed that drink fresh from the source many a night. Top tier waifu material.

Group Leader
... how many times do you need to cum to produce that much?
It's less about 'how many times', and more like 'how many people's worth'; at least if you want it to be freshly 'milked'.

I've watched enough degenerated films and cursed shitposts (poor, poor pony) to know this.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess what happend was the author decided "I need to write a chapter where Amona drinks a glass of bukkake" and worked backward from that.

Users who are viewing this thread