Mieruko-chan - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm not liking the implication of him potentially trying to destroy Miko's dad, even if the horse gets involved to protect him he seems to know a lot more of what's going on, and may be able to stop it too.

Dex-chan lover
It seems that Seto isn't technically "evil". Just not very nice to certain people. I'm guessing the seal he's talking about is the one that sealed the huge fucking monster in the mountains where the shrine was. Yknow, this cute lil' guy
vZQOYVv.png

I hope their interest in Miko isn't too negative. I have a feeling they might want to recruit her for her ability to see ghosts that seems to go beyond everyone else we've seen.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel Mr Seto has a point, it's true that at least half the ghosts we have seen aren't outright malevolent and don't attack people, but from what we've seen so far they're not good either.

In case everyone forgot once Miko mistook a ghost for a random boy, that ghost wasn't doing anything outright malevolent, but as soon as he realized Miko could see him he tried to attack her, I think it's safe to assume that vast majority of ghosts would do the same even if they don't seem malevolent.

i find it funny the dad is still around. and acting like normal. But, is he aware no one actually respond to him or he know but coping and in deny ?
Wonder if Miko ever try to talk to him, she would think her dad won't hurt him, no ? he protect her few time already
You can make your own theory, but the Dad seems perfectly aware to me, interacts with other spirits and seems to stay there to protect his family. Maybe regarding esper ability, if he had them when he was alive

Talking normally with the family seems like an easy way to stay sane

Miko not talking to the dad just seems like a plot point. Realistically, it makes no sense to not talk with him or at least discuss that subject with Rom

Users who are viewing this thread