Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Double 1

Dex-chan lover
He seems a bit awkward considering he bought her for sex.
I don't dislike it, though. It shows that he has at least some interpersonal skills.

Group Leader
He also knowingly murdered several people to get enough money to afford to buy her. Premeditated murder, too.

Dex-chan lover
Its ok for him to fidget a bit at first, after all he wasnt a womanizer in his past life and it makes him more relatable. As long as he doesnt faint like some other isekai protagonists...

@Esper more like cleaning. But I'm kinda sad for the girl to be bought for sex, just think about how creepy it is.

This thing has 'Harem' in the title, I'm surprised there's so many people objecting to the conditions the harem participants are in or the morals of the guy. Just enjoy the imaginary bologna or find the meat alternative of your choice lol

@crunchyspider truth be told the whole slave thing doesn't bother me its just that there was no development on the relationship, dude just go straight forward molesting her without a shred of shame, though its also true that I dislike wimp MCs.

Contributor
At first I was drawn in by the promise of Isekai harem, but now I'm actually rather interested in the main himself.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally a protag not pussy footing around about what he's going to do with his slaves. Wait. he was doing that anyway, ah well.

The chapter was pretty good, but I'd already read it a few weeks ago in your site. So, you dropping the chapter here now means that the next one will be up soon (in your site at least)?

@lurker123

The reasons are different. He's pussyfooting because he's socially awkward, and doesn't know how to go about it without causing the girl to hate him.

It's not like your standard harem manga where the girls literally throw themselves at the MC, and the MC still wouldn't do anything because "the girls need to treasure themselves more'. Then they proceed to continue leading the girl on, all the while expanding the harem. That asshole playboy behavior and holier than thou attitude is what makes cookie cutter harem MCs so annoying.

This guys different. If he gets even a remote whiff that the girl will let him do it, he'd tap that in a heartbeat.

Dex-chan lover
Next is a whole Chapter about bathing, then a whole chapter about consumating, this series is like slow cooking a broth to perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread