Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Double 1

@Triparadox

The ones judging him are us, and he comes from the modern world, so yes it is rape and slavery and it's fucking awful and he should know better.

This is not to say that buying slaves is inherently evil on his part, because I could see an adventurer who buys slaves, makes them self-sufficient and finally releases them as someone with upstanding morals.

This little piece of shit however, is pushing the whole thing onto her. It's basically the first day and he already told her they're going to fuck. He's not giving her a choice.

It's not rape in there, but it sure as shit is rape in here, so the MC is still morally reprehensible, given how he's not trying to do what's right but simply conformed to their regressive ways simply because he was horny.

Again, I'm fine if he buys slaves and gives them a better life since that would be proper incrementalism in that world, is not like he can change everything overnight, but lets not pretend that him making a move on her right now (remember she's obligated to say yes to anything) is a morally good or morally neutral thing to do. He bought her because if he didn't others would buy her anyways and force her to have sex with them.... but he's forcing her to have sex with him soooooo... ????????????????????????

What he is doing right now is wrong regardless of the fact that he's adhering to the rules of the land, period. Aaaaanyways, I don't think I'll be able to keep reading this manga, the MC's attempts at justifying himself and his thought process is simply irritating, realistic but hateable. I'm out, I want a guy I can at least root for.

Dex-chan lover
The ones judging him are us, and he comes from the modern world, so yes it is rape and slavery and it's fucking awful and he should know better.

@fran13r

If you go to country X, you follow country X's laws. If it's legal to own slavery right there in country X, then it is perfectly legal and fine. Regarding your personal moral, it's up to you.

This is a good manga since it actually makes us get really mad at the main character rather then not feel anything like its so manga again

@Triparadox

You're talking about laws, I'm talking about morals.

It makes no sense for you to reply to my comment with "But it's not illegal tho" because that's something that 1) Was not my point and 2) I also pointed out in my original comment.

But well, now we know that if you happen to travel to Ethiopia you would be ok with having sex with a 8 year old just because it happened to be legal, which is something interestingly disturbing to know about you, Triparadox.

Dex-chan lover
@fran13r
which is something interestingly disturbing to know about you

That's subjective. He's not breaking any laws. Regarding moral codes, it's subjective from person to person. You cannot impose your moral to someone else. People from 50 years from now on may actually think of us as savages for god knows what reason. Adapt to your surrounding.

Dex-chan lover
Man don't you love it when they make sure to mention the fact that slaves do have rights and thus aren't proper slaves, just to make it easier on the minds of the consumer.

Dex-chan lover
He also knowingly murdered several people to get enough money to afford to buy her. Premeditated murder, too.
yeah, even within this kinky fantasy world that was pretty shocking. I mean he straight up no hesitation beheaded that one bandit woman who looked like she had just been assaulted.

Users who are viewing this thread