The Bugle Call - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Shining in the depths of the night sky

Aggregator gang
So, I kinda knew from the getgo that they were in northern italy from the papal states talk, but I didn't know the empire was britain, and they are fighting over france. Wonder if the rest of the world will ever come into play.

Dex-chan lover
Can you guys please combine the double page spreads and upload as a single page? This series has so many of them and it's annoying to toggle the reader mode to display pages as combined each time there is one. You guys did it for a few pages in chapter 6 but have been skipping them for all the other chapters.

Like this:
I agree there are a lots of panel that could be neat if its merged. I suppose they don't have spare redrawer. Plus each chapter is mostly long

I do hope if they find a new RD soon. Might as well redo the spread pages from chapter 1 again (updating)

Dex-chan lover
Powers are bounded by some arbitrary radius from tower, yet big bad can somehow reach into deep space to grab asteroids/meteoroids. Suspension of disbelief completely ruined by authors lack of understanding of terrestrial distances versus planetary.

Powers are bounded by some arbitrary radius from tower, yet big bad can somehow reach into deep space to grab asteroids/meteoroids. Suspension of disbelief completely ruined by authors lack of understanding of terrestrial distances versus planetary.
I guess its similar to the clairvoyant girl, as long as she is receiving the signal/power from the tower she can see great distance outside of the border far reaching the empire

Dex-chan lover
This has the potencial to be the best battle shonen series in publication, so far I'm Impressed.
No exaggeration there. It's so good. From the setting to the character to the power system. Actually reminded me of FMA. Mark my words, this will be the next big thing. It has everything needed to go mainstream.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh we literally have an immortal. Also pretty sure there's gonna be some explanation regarding the Garland power and how it works. Like the other Rami in the story

Like dude chill lol. You want to know everything there is to the story right at the beginning?

Guess we gonna be enjoying this awesome manga without you, my man. See ya, be well.

Dex-chan lover
I was just rereading this chapter, and I think something's wrong with the spreads. Now there's missing pages (before each of the speads), and also repeated pages (half the spread is repeated after each one). I noticed the same thing with other chapters (like chapter 5) too.

I was just rereading this chapter, and I think something's wrong with the spreads. Now there's missing pages (before each of the speads), and also repeated pages (half the spread is repeated after each one). I noticed the same thing with other chapters (like chapter 5) too.
hi, you're totally right and it should be fixed now! something went wrong when we tried to reupload the double spreads, but it should be all clear now! let me know if there are any other issues! :sneaky:(y)

/furumin

The distance from the sea level to the outer space is only around 100km. Thus, a Ramus ability can easily fall within the effect radius of the tower if the effect range is a sphere shape.

Users who are viewing this thread