Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru

Double-page supporter
All I see so far, any notable char, is just a bunch of egois, simple minded meathead on the heroes sides. The teach, idk what should I group them into, like they give shit, toying a bit, observe, and warn, like idk how bout that.

Some some good shit for killing time XD
Kinda like it, not really hate it
Story's just ok so far, nothing really notable happened, just something starting that might be worth a note for.
Also, it has this one trope that I would call "annoying chick, but she cute tho" kind of trope, typical teen manga, not that the MC had any feeling for FMC (maybe?) for now.
I'm at ch.7 rn
In ch.7 the MC get a note of dismissal warning, I'm not sure what how dismissal work here, but if he can just go out of that school unharmed, like no memory/power sealed, then all is fine and dandy aren't they? So much weird stuff happen without reason here ffs. Typical teen manga.

Supporter
The art is good but the plot is basically magic school trope layered on top of isekai returnee trope. It would have better to see MC live a normal life with his “cat” while dealing with bad guys here and there without overpowering and destroying his normal life.

Nothing unique to Japan though, I honestly think the Expanse would have been better without any protomolecule and Mass Effect without reapers. Just space politics would have been fine in both.

Group Leader
Ah yes. The standard "We don't want the rating on this to be raised" trope. Kid trained for 30,000 years but he won't drink because he's "underage".

Double-page supporter
god mc is a little bitch. most powerful being in fucking ever, trained for 30k years, by the formerly strongest being in fucking ever, comes out with the wisdom and experience of a child. no ptsd from living that long or spending all of it training in hell, no calmness or experience you would expect of someone raised that way. has the personality of wonder bread to boot. this mfer let's people walk over him like a crosswalk, when given how much time he has spent fighting and training he should react very differently.

this is a power fantasy, with really dumb characters.

The beginning really got me hooked but after like 6 chapters it gets like almost every isekai (though this one is more like a OP main character manga/anime story). The normal school and learning shit, nothing really special or interesting. It would be better if the story focuses around him actully getting out of the school and getting the peaceful life he wanted... AND NOT JUST BEING LIKE YEAH IM NOW GONNA HELP like its the fucking most normal thing. Get like a dark twist where every Hero would be experimented on because of there Powers or something more interesting like this ,,one of a kind story,,
Also the Demon Lord (the cat forgot her name) shes like not even existing anymore in the later chapters, shes like a talking cat nothing more. Why not using an Character who could be interesting???

I Read until Chapter 10 so it can still Change but im not gonna expect something new until i see it.. wasted potential in my oppinion.
Good Art though

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
another one of those low-key, passive, but op MC is surrounded by assholes manga.

easily my least favorite character trope in all of manga.

Double-page supporter
This is FFF class trash hero without a penis. This story epitomizes why Japan has negative population growth. These shut in, old, virginal writers keep thinking actual humans behave like they do. It’s frustrating. 30 days in college with one girl with you would get you laid. 30000 years with a woman, alone, no books or tech, and no sex makes no sense. MC should either be some serene, omnipotent creature or completely insane.

These time scales are stupid And I hate this trope. Three decades IRL is long enough to make you behave better than a sexually repressed otaku. Especially if you’re moderately active and minimally attractive. After 300 years, training between those two should have rolled right into sex. These writers are lame shut ins and these tropes are unsatisfying and unrealistic.

If you’ve ever lived life enough to even make out with someone, this story is going to annoy you. Because these characters don’t behave like real people. And there’s no comedy. This is played straight faced. 1/10 garbage that you’ve no doubt read before.

Contributor
If you’ve ever lived life enough to even make out with someone, this story is going to annoy you. Because these characters don’t behave like real people. And there’s no comedy. This is played straight faced. 1/10 garbage that you’ve no doubt read before.
I don't think it even takes someone with women experience to be pissed at this shit, forever alone people should be just as annoyed. I wish people would tell these authors to their face that they are shit at writing, maybe they would self-reflect.

In 30,000 years you would think they would have fully repopulated the dead world, hell that would have been a more interesting story. Like how do you manage to repopulate the world with only 2 sets of genes without the kids just ending up straight up deformed?

Dex-chan lover
Checked this out because of a random Youtube video covering it. It's pretty meh. Spoilers ahead:
  • First chapter, and they start it in the most boring way possible: a school assembly. He's also obviously the most powerful person there, so he's not only a hero, he's the most powerful hero too.
  • He spends 30,000 years training, but there are no repercussions about readjusting to society when he comes back, nor do any cleanup, burials (somehow the bones are still there and just laying around after 30k years), etc. during that time in the Demon Lord's world. We don't even see his parents or something. Somehow, he's still underage to drink???? If he spent those 30k years burying the bodies to atone for Felice's behalf and be in an actual relationship with her all that time, their fight would've had more impact. All of these means 30k years is meaningless to the reader.
  • They've used a jerkass character twice already, and right after the other.
  • That "not heroine" from that clown demon lord world is already a bajillion times more interesting than ALL of the characters in the series combined. Why is she not the MC instead?

god mc is a little bitch. most powerful being in fucking ever, trained for 30k years, by the formerly strongest being in fucking ever, comes out with the wisdom and experience of a child. no ptsd from living that long or spending all of it training in hell, no calmness or experience you would expect of someone raised that way. has the personality of wonder bread to boot. this mfer let's people walk over him like a crosswalk, when given how much time he has spent fighting and training he should react very differently.

this is a power fantasy, with really dumb characters.
I feel you bro it's like that other stupid manga called "trained for a million years" yet MC still fkn unless and a little bitch 🙄🫠honestly idk what the people who create such Mangas are fken thinking 😵🤯

It's ass...it's so bad that it's heartbreaking, the character doesn't make sense with the narrative, there's too much convenience, there's no direction, the opening of the manga is thrown in the trash, the heroine is there and thrown into the corner to have a little high school story, it's an ad manga from a random LN that you probably see and buy to read while you're in the bathroom taking a dump.

appy scans after galaxy degen scans havent translated a new chapter for 5 months
iu

Double-page supporter
That's the problem with big numbers. Writers know they are catchy, but most of them don't know what they mean. A person can change SO MUCH in a single year. 30,000 years would change a person in unfathomable ways, yet apparently it's not enough time for someone to stop being an itchy bitch teenager. There should be a golden rule of: If you don't know how to make it work, don't use it. Work around it. Could have been "I got 30k years worth of experience and became a master". Or "after the time spent my memory got wiped but the workout got ingrained in my body". But noo, the author has to make it look pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
As others already stated, this manga has a few notable problems, but it's very readable, and the art is fucking fantastic -- it's one of those moments where I wonder why these artists can't work on something better, than some bargain-bin web novel adaptations.

Users who are viewing this thread