Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I don't think anyone's going to replace Cecily as my favourite but cute little horny Gram is certainly close.
Yeah, she is cute... but I still don't feel well with them because they are from an enemy nation. They are also the people that locked MC up and wanted to rape him in beginning chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she is cute... but I still don't feel well with them because they are from an enemy nation. They are also the people that locked MC up and wanted to rape him in beginning chapters.
Some rather flawed logic there, I'd say. MC has no part in this war, belongs to no side so has no enemies. Then suggesting that because some knights from the same country are attempted rapists that everyone from that country is no better is nonsense.

Not meaning to be confrontational but that seemed such poor logic to me I felt the need to reply.

Double-page supporter
But seriously there only 20eggs, even here one tray got 30eggs but this trolley got 20...🤌🏼👍🏼
Btw best idea till now good job mc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread