The World of That Otome Game is Tough for Us

Banned
Reading this comment definitely was something... So hope a group translate this story since I rather form my opinion then take either side as the full on truth. Will it be good, bad or mid? Then I'll wait until read it to give it a verdict.
With all the spoiler eagerness I tell you that I was always right, since every chapter of its WN comes out with the volume of the real novel, well, the chapter of vol 12 revealed everything I said, moreover, it is worse than what I said! Marie is the antichrist in every word, just get on mobuseka's reddit group and look for spoilers of marie story ch 10 so you can see that even they themselves recognize that it is a very overrated trash, but they will not admit that I was always right.
They better cancel this crap, the sales of their volume 2 of the novel were worse of disgusting than volume 1(imagine in manga, that someone wants to see 90% of the time marie instead of Livia and Angie? even worse, Luxon is almost not in it thanks to marie stealing screen! ), in defense of this trash novel, all the novels that came out at the same time in their premiere week, they all sucked, and I'm talking about it took 2 weeks to collect the sales total which is really a demonstration that nobody was interested in any of those novels (which is bad for volume 12 since it was a good volume) or Marie's cover scared them away because I don't understand how volume 12 could fail in sales when it was number 1 in pre sales, while this garbage nobody wanted to touch it as evidence that nobody normal reads this.

Dex-chan lover
This dude is delusional in a whole new level sadly
the word "Marie" somehow has affected his life so bad that it is his life long goal to spead his hate
Such sad life :)

on the other hand, the mange has been translated but in other language aside english (like many new titles that has been released)

They do say the most negative people are the loudest... Like Jesus, half of the posts on this board are him just flaming the side story.
Clearly Marie killed their parents or some shit. Though I must admit his claims that the side story novelization is under-performing in sales are disheartening, I really don't have any way to confirm or deny the claims after all. I guess I'll just enjoy the ride for as long or little it lasts.

Honestly I really liked this side story I thought a lot of people also enjoyed it since I remember one translator actually asking a bunch of the readers if they wanted to read the volume 5 or the side story first and the side story apparently won by a landslide, then again that was years ago and who knows how much the landscape has changed. Although I must admit everything that happens to Livia and Angie is god damn depressing... Pretty in line with how routes really work though, huh? Most of the times the characters of alternate routes just disappear and you assume they go off to do their own things, but then you remember that in their routes the "main character" usually helps them deal with a really important problem, but now they probably got no one on their side. In a way it's the same on life huh... Who knows how many people you could've missed meeting that could've changed your life or vice versa.

Last edited:
Banned
This dude is delusional in a whole new level sadly
the word "Marie" somehow has affected his life so bad that it is his life long goal to spead his hate
Such sad life :)

on the other hand, the mange has been translated but in other language aside english (like many new titles that has been released)
Please don't be a QUEER to talk about others when I wrote to you internally and you never answered, stop being hypocritical for a moment, will you?
No, this manga is not translated because NOBODY, outside the Russians, is interested in doing it, in Spanish it doesn't count because the translation is MT.

Banned
They do say the most negative people are the loudest... Like Jesus, half of the posts on this board are him just flaming the side story.
Clearly Marie killed their parents or some shit. Though I must admit his claims that the side story novelization is under-performing in sales are disheartening, I really don't have any way to confirm or deny the claims after all. I guess I'll just enjoy the ride for as long or little it lasts.

Honestly I really liked this side story I thought a lot of people also enjoyed it since I remember one translator actually asking a bunch of the readers if they wanted to read the volume 5 or the side story first and the side story apparently won by a landslide, then again that was years ago and who knows how much the landscape has changed. Although I must admit everything that happens to Livia and Angie is god damn depressing... Pretty in line with how routes really work though, huh? Most of the times the characters of alternate routes just disappear and you assume they go off to do their own things, but then you remember that in their routes the "main character" usually helps them deal with a really important problem, but now they probably got no one on their side. In a way it's the same on life huh... Who knows how many people you could've missed meeting that could've changed your life or vice versa.
Why do you say I'm 28 if you don't even know me? besides my age is 25, you can tell by far that you are a stalker, here what is unfortunate are the sex sick people like you who excuse what you say when the marietard above reveals that he is interested in seeing Leon and marie have sex, you can't deny it because you all come from reddit, from the marietards group.

You didn't understand, marie was indirectly responsible(again) for someone's death, but that someone was thousands: Leon's parents, Leon's family, his friends(marie's "friends"), all the characters they have met and known, and right now Leon will be the next one to die, because marie prioritized her happiness at the expense of the happiness of the whole world, even her only friends, Carla and Noelle died because of her, that's why I laugh at the people who defend marie, not even Flash was as stupid as her, Flash didn't know that would happen, but marie revealed that she did know that this would happen, that's the detail to make fun of this and say it's the worst trash in the world, because the author aproposly ruined his best work by his lies and desire to write "sevens" his novel cancelled for putting a gay kiss in it.
I already showed the evidence of the proof, vol 1 and 2 suck in sales, the kind that proves no one wants that book, you even have the evidence from Japanese forums, go to one(nicovideo) and search the name of this "work" in japanese and you will see how the japanese criticize it in such a way that shows that it was never popular and it was just a mental straw of the author(the same mental straw applies to the spin-off of evil lord that said that its popularity was superior to the main novel and look, it sucked in sales to the point that the author was silent for a week on twitter and then continued promoting mobuseka vol 12), also you can go to Oricon to see how the real and main novel is doing in sales, it's doing great, except vol 12 which sucked in sales too, I say that for putting marie on the cover of the real novel and then putting Angie and Livia suffering on the cover of vol 2 of marie's fanfic was to blame (add to that the cheeky author told the illustrator to draw marie in a wedding dress since vol 12 was selling the acrylic of Noelle and Leon at the wedding, the author deserves that failure for being too clever). And as icing on the cake, the Japanese fandom is begging the author to please not kill Luxon to save Marie as in the WN while in the manga they ask for Noelle to appear but remove the conversations between Leon and Marie that nobody is interested in, all this is in the author's and the mangaka's twitter and you can check it with translator.

I'm sorry but those "people" you mention are just sex sick people obsessed with incest, just like the guy you defend up there who I found on reddit confirming that he cares more about seeing marie and Leon having sex than the story itself, from there you know that all those who defend this are the same and have no credibility whatsoever.
I don't know where you get that from translator, I mean it in truth, the only translator in English that there was at that time was bakapervert and in Spanish is hitoribocchi scan and as far as I remember they released both at the same time because there were 2 people in charge of that, so I have no idea where you have seen that, maybe in some forum or chat of yours.
As I said, what happens to Angie and Livia is because of marie's lies, it was already revealed that I was right in everything I said, that she lied and fooled Leon, that Luxon betray Leon for being an idiot and that world is the dream of vol 6, what is missing to confirm is that all that world is a dream of marie, to justify that everything that happened was marie's fault for being a horrible woman, because in vol 12 already came the same scene of marie false saint and the author did not make that the relics of the saint came flying to marie, but the temple gave them to her because marie was going to reveal all the dirty secrets that she knows (of the game) of them, this event is good because this way the author gives hope to see in vol 13 the real saint that will reveal the truth of the foundation of the kingdom and not the lie of the fanfic of marie.

The "route" I would accept it if this garbage at least knew that if he made a route of Marie, that would be a route yuri between her and Livia, any player of visual novels knows that route of X character = to date with the main character, that is to say Olivia and not Leon, imagine that Fate had a route of Sakura and instead of being with Shirou it would be with his 4 eyes friend all the "romantic" scenes? that would be the worst VN of the history, that's why this garbage is not a route, it doesn't even respect the word neither much less its reason to be called route, besides it's not different or anything, it's the same world but ruined with lies that never happened!

If you really haven't read the novel nor much less the WN, it's normal that you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about, I'll just say that the magic armors that are things that exist in that world, are not touched by something, because the result was going to be misfortune for everyone thanks to marie, Luxon doesn't "know" the magic armors, therefore his hatred was focused on the new humans and that's why he could never develop empathy, moreover, in a forced way they don't even leave the capital, more evidence that this can't even be called history because it only talks about 2% of things similar to the real novel, and the 98% that is important is not even mentioned, that's why they were going on and on with the lie of the fake saint!

In fact life itself is a single line, if what you say existed then who knows how many Hitler's there would be and no one wants that.

Aggregator gang
deadpan Oh no... He got banned.

Anyways, I hope someone picks up this series soon. I'm always a fan of these kinds of side/what-if stories that tells what happens if X did/didn't happen.

Banned
deadpan Oh no... He got banned.

Anyways, I hope someone picks up this series soon. I'm always a fan of these kinds of side/what-if stories that tells what happens if X did/didn't happen.
Who was banned fool? you are a clown aren't you?
Well if NOBODY has translated it so far outside of the Russians(I think they are Russians?) maybe it's because NOBODY is interested in this right?
This is not a story, this is a fanfic of the author, whether you are a crybaby or not, accept it.

No way🔥🔥🔥 they really make the side story into manga. I don't know about you all but we, well me personally that read the LN found the side story were Leon and Marie as a couple more fun to read not because the cool or beauty story or anything its just more related and the drama and rollercoaster emotion were great. Well read on your risk

Banned
No way🔥🔥🔥 they really make the side story into manga. I don't know about you all but we, well me personally that read the LN found the side story were Leon and Marie as a couple more fun to read not because the cool or beauty story or anything its just more related and the drama and rollercoaster emotion were great. Well read on your risk
It's not a side story, it's a fanfic of the author, and it's a failure in sales its volumes 1 and 2, its 3 manga chapters are a failure in views according to nicovideo, Japanese site that says it's well under the people who read it, it's almost like the shounen jump manga that will die after 20 chapters because it doesn't catch anyone's attention.

Well let me tell you what an idiot you are for saying "were Leon and Marie as a couple more fun to read not because the cool or beauty story or anything its just more related and the drama and rollercoaster emotion were great". Because it was revealed that marie cheated on Leon, i.e. marie revealed to be Leon's sister, she revealed that she knew Leon was her brother when she saw him, she knew that Luxon would betray them, she knew that the fake saint doesn't exist because herself admits not having the powers of that fake saint and best of all, her daughter is dead because of her own fault.

So for the next one don't say stupid things please, the reddit marietards go around denying reality, they say it's a Luxon plan to unite marie or Leon or to get Arcadia out of hiding, but no, this is like Flash, they had to wait to see it was a piece of shit to understand that it was always one, fortunately vol 12 of the real novel failed thanks to marie as a cover, that is to say it was a reader repellent!
It was sad that a volume ended like that, but the author needed evidence that marie's crap will never be popular!

Banned
Tf is this? A different version of the other one?
It's a fanfic of the author, to sum it up.
It is a mental straw of the author, literally, he took out novel and manga because the author goes like the drug addicts of the fentalino, he believes his illusions, in Japan it has already been demonstrated that his novel vol 1 and 2 are a brutal failure and his manga according to nicovideo, nobody sees it and also receives many bad criticisms of the Japanese fandom, being the major emphasis that nobody wants to see Marie as a character that is not pitiful and worse if that involves stealing the place of Livia and Angie.

Aggregator gang
Tf is this? A different version of the other one?
It's a side story about what happened if the main story route is forgone and the Marie route is taken instead. Series of similar genres usually have other versions/side stories made of the other "routes" that could have been, just like this one. Please feel free to ignore the noises made by the one fly in the comments.

Banned
It's a side story about what happened if the main story route is forgone and the Marie route is taken instead. Series of similar genres usually have other versions/side stories made of the other "routes" that could have been, just like this one. Please feel free to ignore the noises made by the one fly in the comments.
Well it's true that it falls into what would be a SS but you're wrong, this is a fanfic of the author and it's confirmed that it is thanks to vol 12.
What would happen if Leon stopped Marie and the events happened like the game? Simple, they all die, on a realistic level and not fake like what happens here, the principality would have killed everyone, because from the real novel, vol 2 tells us Livia that she hates the 5 but the prince more than anyone for what he did to Angie, with that statement, making this pseudo story garbage and putting the stupidity of "marie route" makes it clear what a failure it is. Mostly because in general terms, if it was a secret route, it would be the yuri route where the heroine and villainess would do scissors, if this was really marie's route, then Livia should have a romantic relationship with marie, not leon with marie, Leon is an NPC so the title is too mediocre and forced!
I've never seen that what you say, don't lie, I hardly know about the If from rezero but everyone knows it's a fanfic of the author(like this) because Satella would never allow the other witches to touch Subaru to give him their powers, so at the canon level, it's impossible for them to exist, that's why they're fanfics of the author as a mere fansevice.
Another one that has some of what you say and in the end ended up proving to be garbage, is the manga of Bokuben, in the end it was all a mental delirium for eating too much, therefore those routes are just hallucinations, proving to be false, like this one here.

Better is to ignore the comments of stupid clowns like you that say that marie is popular, do you want me to humiliate you and show you the failure in sales that her novel is? do you want to see the negative comments to the author and this garbage, that include that they don't even want to see marie as Leon's partner no matter that they are not brothers(which nobody believes) and even more that this manga is in the last positions according to surveys of the own publisher? no one reads it, well a tiny number of oreimo fans read it but they are useless to maintain sales of this mediocrity that is just a mental wank of the author to write his cancelled sevens garbage. Big stupid you are, average marietard besides.

Aggregator gang
Well it's true that it falls into what would be a SS but you're wrong, this is a fanfic of the author and it's confirmed that it is thanks to vol 12.
What would happen if Leon stopped Marie and the events happened like the game? Simple, they all die, on a realistic level and not fake like what happens here, the principality would have killed everyone, because from the real novel, vol 2 tells us Livia that she hates the 5 but the prince more than anyone for what he did to Angie, with that statement, making this pseudo story garbage and putting the stupidity of "marie route" makes it clear what a failure it is. Mostly because in general terms, if it was a secret route, it would be the yuri route where the heroine and villainess would do scissors, if this was really marie's route, then Livia should have a romantic relationship with marie, not leon with marie, Leon is an NPC so the title is too mediocre and forced!
I've never seen that what you say, don't lie, I hardly know about the If from rezero but everyone knows it's a fanfic of the author(like this) because Satella would never allow the other witches to touch Subaru to give him their powers, so at the canon level, it's impossible for them to exist, that's why they're fanfics of the author as a mere fansevice.
Another one that has some of what you say and in the end ended up proving to be garbage, is the manga of Bokuben, in the end it was all a mental delirium for eating too much, therefore those routes are just hallucinations, proving to be false, like this one here.

Better is to ignore the comments of stupid clowns like you that say that marie is popular, do you want me to humiliate you and show you the failure in sales that her novel is? do you want to see the negative comments to the author and this garbage, that include that they don't even want to see marie as Leon's partner no matter that they are not brothers(which nobody believes) and even more that this manga is in the last positions according to surveys of the own publisher? no one reads it, well a tiny number of oreimo fans read it but they are useless to maintain sales of this mediocrity that is just a mental wank of the author to write his cancelled sevens garbage. Big stupid you are, average marietard besides.
Dude, once again, if you don't like this particular alternate story, you don't have to be here. Disengage and move on. You being here filling half the comment section with your negative responses (be it truth or lies, it doesn't matter) is basically like going into the comment section of a doujin (which are almost always fanfics) just because it features the character you dislike because to you, this is basically just a "fanfic". So why should you even bother with this "fanfic"?

Also, you keep using the word "fanfic" but I do not think it means what you think it means. "Fanfic" of the original author is an oxymoron but that could explain why the phrase appeals to you. Just because you are not aware that these spin-offs or alternate stories exist for other series, it doesn't mean that they don't exist. Hamefura has an alternate version of what if she reincarnated into a later stage of Katarina's life instead of a child. Overlord has a side story by Maruyama about what if Momonga was transported alone instead of with Nazarick and to an earlier point in time in the New World. Shield Hero has a what-if story about the Spear Hero. I'm not aware of this Re:Zero story but I'm not surprised if it exists. Sometimes authors may write alternate routes/stories when their series get some attention or becomes popular and/or if the authors themselves have the creativity and time to do it.

Ironic that you say don't lie when it could also be said that you've done nothing but that. Like, where and when have I ever said "marie is popular". As a matter of fact, I would probably be in the same camp as you because I don't like Marie too. I have only said that I like these types of side stories but please, feel free to "humiliate" me and insult me further.

Please do show us how many negative comments there are compared to the total number of readers or comments? Actually, please show us all the comments because everyone would also like to know this. And all this is out of real curiosity, I honestly want to see the survey position for this manga because it has only 3(?) chapters out now and I would like to know where it stands compared to everything else the publisher has on currently.

Banned
Dude, once again, if you don't like this particular alternate story, you don't have to be here. Disengage and move on. You being here filling half the comment section with your negative responses (be it truth or lies, it doesn't matter) is basically like going into the comment section of a doujin (which are almost always fanfics) just because it features the character you dislike because to you, this is basically just a "fanfic". So why should you even bother with this "fanfic"?

Also, you keep using the word "fanfic" but I do not think it means what you think it means. "Fanfic" of the original author is an oxymoron but that could explain why the phrase appeals to you. Just because you are not aware that these spin-offs or alternate stories exist for other series, it doesn't mean that they don't exist. Hamefura has an alternate version of what if she reincarnated into a later stage of Katarina's life instead of a child. Overlord has a side story by Maruyama about what if Momonga was transported alone instead of with Nazarick and to an earlier point in time in the New World. Shield Hero has a what-if story about the Spear Hero. I'm not aware of this Re:Zero story but I'm not surprised if it exists. Sometimes authors may write alternate routes/stories when their series get some attention or becomes popular and/or if the authors themselves have the creativity and time to do it.

Ironic that you say don't lie when it could also be said that you've done nothing but that. Like, where and when have I ever said "marie is popular". As a matter of fact, I would probably be in the same camp as you because I don't like Marie too. I have only said that I like these types of side stories but please, feel free to "humiliate" me and insult me further.

Please do show us how many negative comments there are compared to the total number of readers or comments? Actually, please show us all the comments because everyone would also like to know this. And all this is out of real curiosity, I honestly want to see the survey position for this manga because it has only 3(?) chapters out now and I would like to know where it stands compared to everything else the publisher has on currently.
Spin-offs exist, if's don't exist in manga, nobody is as mediocre as comics to write something like "what if superman was sovietic?" that's worthy of a wattpad story, now you want to make me believe the stupidity of "what if the Leon you know was such an asshole and said he likes marie's small tits instead of the queen's melons?" you have to be a real asshole to write that and it's the author who is the asshole here.

Hamefura is a total COMEDY, no one believes the story that Bakarina will be killed, no one dies here(no one we haven't met) therefore it's a lousy example, since that manga if you don't know, it was CANCELLED! Its sales were horrible, I thought the story was short, until the novel group I'm in told me that its sales were low and that's why they axed it. Or didn't you know that? Besides the story was only a few months only as the villainess, in this crap we are talking about seeing Leon from the first year to the last year doing things that have 0 relevance to the plot of the game!

The overlord story I already told you, it's a fanfic, I don't say so, the fandom says so! They told me the plot is so garbage that it's incoherent, the author himself grabs it with the tweezers because it doesn't make sense that bones knew Evileye before waking up in Nazarick, it's extremely ridiculous that since we're talking that after finishing his adventure with her he went to the grave, gathered the NPCs, got in front of them and then erased his memories? that's what you're saying is canon? because I mock the author for the national geografic arc but that "alternate history that is canon" is total mediocrity.

Pff the spear hero is a thing to laugh at you, it literally came out last week of how the new volume was announced but without the author, how is that? well the author told the publisher to take what she has written and make it fit for the publisher, I didn't think she really hated her work so much just to prefer to write that ntr novel of a trans who gets raped and gets power ups for how many times she says she loves the hero while being filled with cream! also that Motoyasu's story is fake i was told, he is in an internal loop, i mean his head has created that world and nothing is real, again bad example and i try not to make fun of what you say.

The rezero thing look it up in the wiki, the only thing worthwhile is to see Subaru and Rem happy even though it is a lie all that "world".

The marie garbage is nothing of what you say, if it was really like you say, it would have had a novel after a year or 2 from vol 3 where it came out, but they just announced when Leon is going to end, why? because as Leon's novel is going to end, the publisher seeks to squeeze every last penny, why do you think a kinder manga of theirs came out? there are literally no ideas on how to squeeze this because the author has no credibility for writing garbage like marie or evil lord, it's even more laughable how the author tries to tie loose ends of the first year in this garbage but what he achieves is to create another evil lord, it makes no sense the actions of the characters in the game when the NPC of the palace are the real dangers since they created almost all the problems that Leon solved, you are saying that according to the game, some NPC created these problems? seriously?

In fact I already said it in other comments, I won't answer the same because it tires.

Everyone who says this crap is good always say the same thing, or are you going to tell me that you are the only one who likes "the story" of leon and marie's ship and won't say that "marie is the best character because she has the best development"?

Pff if that were true you would support me and let's be clear, i'm talking about the fake marie, i mean this fake story, the real marie i don't hate her, in fact i support her getting her pension, but since vol 9 marie has become a pain in leon's ass and vol 12 is the demonstration that even the author hates marie, that event I won't tell is really something only someone who hates you would tell you, so I really hope the author doesn't do to Luxon the same thing he did to him in WN just to make you "laugh" at marie at the end.

This kind of "stories" exist when there is a story to tell, I mean if you want to read a spin-off of a character is fine, but this garbage is neither one nor the other, or are you going to tell me that is canonical that Marie has saint powers even though we never see her use them, even though there is never a real demonstration of them, even though who says it is a dead chick that besides being crazy is toxic and her sister saw her stupid face when she cheated on her in her own face? you really think that something like that where there is no justification whatsoever, can be an interesting story? i would really like to see how the Olivia of the game fell in love with the 5 guys who should be smart, strong and charismatic, but by showing them to be idiots is because it's not really the story of the game, it IS the story of Leon but with a bastard NTR and with Kirino's sauce.

Thanks, I do it every time someone defends this garbage, by the way, the new vol of the manga is out, you have to wait to see if the yuri joke "bait" cover gives money or gives complaints.

I can't show it to you because the nicovideo page has that security control where you can't capture it from the cell phone, in PC I can't either because it sends me a message, but as I said, go to nicovideo with a vpn and write in the search engine in japanese the name of this and there you will get one or another post.

Don't believe me? I already passed the sales of vol 1 and 2 in a comment here, there it is that it was a failure (obviously they don't write it, but it is reflected in their numbers).

This manga can have 3 chapters or 100, it doesn't matter how many it has, it's a manga that comes out exclusively in digital, like the chainsawman manga, to know if it's doing well you can check the comments section of the manga's own page, also in nicovideo they upload the visualizations (I don't know how to find that out) and there you can see that every time more is low, do you think that the japanese that complained about the yuri kiss, or the ones that buy the manga and scream for more scenes of Leon with them or only of that 2, do you think they would want to see and pay to see Leon flirt with marie? with his japanese sister? while livia and angie suffer harassment? are you stupid or what to think that the fandom would really want to see that! The worst thing is that they wanted to kill the author because the kiss was very NTR, now you want them to kill the author who tries to justify that they are not siblings but nobody believes that? pff look at the sales of vol 12, they were shitty! in one month it made only 7k sales the best volume of the third year (vol 12), while vol 11 which was a vol they didn't have faith in its first week made 3k sales and in the second week it made more because people thought it was a lie the kiss of Leon with Livia, at the end of the month it sold 30k copies while vol 1 of marie sold only 5k copies. and now its vol 2 they don't put it but it doesn't surprise me if it's less since like vol 12 was a flop(probably because people were disgusted to have a cover with marie and another one where leon carries marie with wedding dress while livia and angie suffer, a genius the author, a repellent cover of readers did).

You can check all that by searching, just as you search for this manga, you can also search for other manga, don't be useless just because it burns you that I tell you the truth, garbage will always be garbage.

I'd recommend checking out the Tv Tropes pages of the spin-off, it offers great insight on what the route essentially is and why fans like it.

Like you said, the person arguing with you is spouting actual lies and nonsense (while pretending that everyone saying anything remotely positive about the Spin-Off are the ones lying ?).

For instance, the second Volume of the Light Novel adaptation of the Marie Route reached Top 2 of LN Sales on JP Amazon when it released a month ago (the Author even tweeted about it), and the rating and reviews shows it has a very good reception. In the first place, the side story came to be because Marie overwhelmingly won a community poll vote the Author had made on which side story fans wanted to see.
As for the Manga's side, Seiga Nicovideo directly shows the numbers of views and comments on each chapter if you're interested.

On a side note, Leon here still often mentions that he likes big breasts, just like his Mobuseka counterpart. However, he went past judging a potential partner based on their looks, even if he occasionally still shows his attraction towards big breasts when he banters with other characters.

Banned
I'd recommend checking out the Tv Tropes pages of the spin-off, it offers great insight on what the route essentially is and why fans like it.

Like you said, the person arguing with you is spouting actual lies and nonsense (while pretending that everyone saying anything remotely positive about the Spin-Off are the ones lying ?).

For instance, the second Volume of the Light Novel adaptation of the Marie Route reached Top 2 of LN Sales on JP Amazon when it released a month ago (the Author even tweeted about it), and the rating and reviews shows it has a very good reception. In the first place, the side story came to be because Marie overwhelmingly won a community poll vote the Author had made on which side story fans wanted to see.
As for the Manga's side, Seiga Nicovideo directly shows the numbers of views and comments on each chapter if you're interested.

On a side note, Leon here still often mentions that he likes big breasts, just like his Mobuseka counterpart. However, he went past judging a potential partner based on their looks, even if he occasionally still shows his attraction towards big breasts when he banters with other characters.
1. That same page is the one that puts an eroge like euphoria as a gore romantic comedy, you're an idiot for recommending that XD.
2. The only one telling true lies and bullshit is you idiot! Everything I say is true and I have passed on some of that evidence, you are a marietard and see nothing but your own lies about how you are a sexual sicko who ship leon with marie is another thing. It's true, no one who says anything good about this is true, because there is no truth to what they say!
3. The author is the same one that said that the sales of the spin-off of evil lord surpassed the sales of the novel and it was a lie, there you saw how the spin-off was a failure worse than the novel, besides that top sales that you say of the marie fanfic I must see it, because number 2? so you are saying that this shit has beaten the main novel and several novels? no, that's impossible knowing that kirby's novel came out among other novels(good in japan), therefore if it was number 2, it must have been one of the worst novels that had better sales, that is to say that if it sold 99 copies, the number 1 is the one that sold 100 copies!
Well I checked the rating and reviews on the most popular portal-forum in Japan and it says the opposite, if I have seen that the author on twitter have commented on the marie wonders, but they are Japanese and only 2 or 5 comments in a month that has that tweet, there are no more comments.
With that you confirm me that everything you say is false, marie never won a shit, I have volume 3 and 4 when it came out at the time and the translation of fan is the same as the official one now, just in vol 4 talks about that contest and in vol 3 talks about it being a "joke" therefore there is nothing of winner, besides that I already got into what you say, when I was looking for details of vol 12 of atelier tanaka I discovered that it is the author's questionnaire, and it turns out that nothing of what the author says is true, it is a more complex questionnaire where they talk about who is the character that more you like, the arc you love, the character you most hate, the event of the volume you most liked etc, there is nothing about marie being popular, because if she was really popular the author would publish the results, just like that with Angie's acrylic where he said Angie won a popularity poll and oh boy, Livia also won one like Noelle and that's why the 3 real girlfriends of leon are in wedding dresses(like him in a suit) what a coincidence that they all won that popularity contest where they are Leon's girlfriends and no one else.
I already said that to him and to you, and the result is the same, bad for this trash.
4. Don't lie idiot, this asshole Leon is a manipulated idiot, I spoil you what happened in the ch corresponding to vol 12, Arroganz tells Leon that he is urged, he goes around seeing Livia's tits even though his life is at risk, showing him that he doesn't want a board like marie, so what you say is false and to humiliate you more, you lying idiot, I leave you what I just found yesterday, this is from oricon and is a Japanese site that translated it into English and here are the best selling novels of the month of August, where the hell do you see the garbage of marie there? And if you're wondering, I also asked why the manga cover comes out and the author of the post said that most of the profits of the novel are because some stores give you a discount to buy the manga, that is to say that the manga covers the novel and it's no joke!
So next time don't say that marie is popular when you have the total sales that vol 12 made thanks to the two covers of marie and therefore marie vol 2 entered the top 21-40 that is the worst sales!
https://scontent.fgye24-1.fna.fbcdn...UkuPjijVuCqYIGehHJ8pk8R4VLBnCkBhQ&oe=6522E03A

Users who are viewing this thread