The World of That Otome Game is Tough for Us

3. The author is the same one that said that the sales of the spin-off of evil lord surpassed the sales of the novel and it was a lie, there you saw how the spin-off was a failure worse than the novel, besides that top sales that you say of the marie fanfic I must see it, because number 2? so you are saying that this shit has beaten the main novel and several novels?
Mindlessly insulting people over fictional media won't bring you anywhere. If you seek arguments, at least have the decency of acting somewhat respectful instead of calling others names.

Either way, to answer your question on the third point, like I said, just check the author's Tweets from July 31st, it's not hard to find the post in question. Following release, on JP Amazon's Kindle Top 100 Best LN Sellers, Mobuseka Volume 12 had reached first place and Anoseka Volume 2 had reached second place.

And a few hours before, there was also a tweet from Akihabara's Shosen Book Tower store (shosen_bt on Twitter), mentioning that both Volumes entered their Top 10 of sold physical copies from the week, on the exact same day they released.

Banned
Mindlessly insulting people over fictional media won't bring you anywhere. If you seek arguments, at least have the decency of acting somewhat respectful instead of calling others names.

Either way, to answer your question on the third point, like I said, just check the author's Tweets from July 31st, it's not hard to find the post in question. Following release, on JP Amazon's Kindle Top 100 Best LN Sellers, Mobuseka Volume 12 had reached first place and Anoseka Volume 2 had reached second place.

And a few hours before, there was also a tweet from Akihabara's Shosen Book Tower store (shosen_bt on Twitter), mentioning that both Volumes entered their Top 10 of sold physical copies from the week, on the exact same day they released.
1. Marietards are not people who deserve to talk to them with respect, when we were around vol 5-6 I remember how they told me perfectly well that I was jealous of marie's popularity who overshadows Luxon and the girls, it was on reddit and Fb that's where almost the entire western fandom community is, from there I treated all marietards with contempt, but thanks to vol 12 it was proven that all the fandom that supports marie are just a bunch of sex sickos, therefore they are whose opinion is not even worth reading, so your moral attempt to make me look bad is a failure as your trying to tell me that you are not in the same group as those sickos.

2. I don't check the author's tweets since vol 11, too much spam trash of the evil lord spin-off along with other novels that are not his ago, but you made me look up the date and oh surprise, the novel came out precisely that same day! let's see so you understand why I laugh at your nonsense, the real novel won the first place of pre-sale that is to say that a few weeks before it was listed as the most desired novel to acquire as soon as possible, for that reason when the date of its release came is what you saw, do you understand now? it's not that the novel was what you say and even worse that marie's trash, the pre-sale guaranteed the place to Leon's novel as the most desired one, and if you don't know or ignore it, marie's trash doesn't sell by itself, that is to say that marie's novel is like her, a parasite, it is sold as a gift for the purchase of vol 12, it costs 200 yen more and from a buyer's point of view it is a 2 for 1 for a miserable amount of money, that's why it is number two, but to humiliate you more, here I uploaded the sales of its first week, which the worst of all did not come out in the first week but almost at the end of the second week! all those novels were a failure! the only novel that won more than 10k copies sold is one that in my life i have never heard of it, Leon was in position 4 and marie's trash in position 6, the difference was only 2000 yen but it is because unlike vol 1 where you could choose only Leon's novel to buy Livia's acrylic and ignore marie's book, here they sold it less expensive if you bought marie's book and vol 12, that is a strategy to avoid losses, and to make it better, that information you say that the author uploaded, is updated every hour, I remember seeing it for the first time with vol 5, it beat COTE in sales and if you know that novel you should know that it is impossible that happens and I went to the link to see how it was going and surprise, it turns out that COTE's novel came out a few hours after vol 5 and in less than 2 hours it took the number 1 position and also the figures were very cruel to vol 5, which was being displaced to the 10th position where it stayed there, that was the last time where the author could boast that the novel was popular.

3. I repeat the above, that's normal for them to say, it's a book they sell, they're not going to tell you that nobody buys their book are they? pff, do you want me to pass you again the sales total for the month of august? do you want me to show you again how vol 12 is terrible failure in sales thanks to the double marie cover? and look it came out with Noelle's acrylic and as a gift with Leon if you bought the other acrylics, twtter was flooded with Leon's wedding set with his girlfriends, showing that the fandom wants to see Leon's wedding with them, where is marie's acrylic? where is the interest for precisely the illustration of marie with a wedding dress that they show off? in the trash because it's a failure, next time don't try to make a fool of someone who investigates in forums where this topic of sales and news of how the novels are doing, I suggest you to go to nicovideo and see how the popularity rate for the new chapter of the real manga is higher than chapter 3 of marie's fanfic that barely exceeds 100 views in a month hahahahahaha.

I suggest you to go to nicovideo and see how the popularity rate for the new chapter of the real manga is higher than chapter 3 of marie's fanfic that barely exceeds 100 views in a month hahahahahaha.
You're just exposing yourself as a troll even further. While it was obvious you were throwing random numbers, this statement takes the cake.

Currently, on Seiga Nicovideo alone, chapter 3 of Anoseka, which released on August 24, accumulated 15724 views and 335 comments.
Not sure where you are seeing "barely 100 views" anywhere.

Well, I should just stop arguing, I wouldn't want to flood the comment section with pointless replies. Regardless of your hostility, I hope you have a nice day.

Banned
deadpan Oh no... He got banned.

Anyways, I hope someone picks up this series soon. I'm always a fan of these kinds of side/what-if stories that tells what happens if X did/didn't happen.
Can you stop acting like an idiot and stop putting strike on everything...you're already pathetic, but try to show that you have an argument for being pathetic!

Banned
You're just exposing yourself as a troll even further. While it was obvious you were throwing random numbers, this statement takes the cake.

Currently, on Seiga Nicovideo alone, chapter 3 of Anoseka, which released on August 24, accumulated 15724 views and 335 comments.
Not sure where you are seeing "barely 100 views" anywhere.

Well, I should just stop arguing, I wouldn't want to flood the comment section with pointless replies. Regardless of your hostility, I hope you have a nice day.
I am not a troll, if you are ignorant and don't understand what I wrote is your problem. Again, you are stupid, random numbers? idiot, did you check what I told you? did you see the link? in the previous comments? go to the oricon page and look for the sales section when vol 11 came out and then vol 12 and you even have what I showed you, Leon's novel sold only 7k+ in a whole month, it's really sad that he sold that, while marie's fanfic garbage doesn't have its sales in the top, because it goes in the top of the second category sales that is to say the ones that aren't good.

I would like to see those views and comments that you say, because YOU don't have any credibility and you don't show me any evidence, I already told you what I saw, besides, those 335 comments imply that it is good? imply that it is a good chapter? or imply complaints and criticisms? you don't say that right?

Stop arguing, don't answer, you're just an ardent marietard who lies and tries to make me look bad for a bunch of other marietards like you, I really don't give a damn what you guys think, this crap is a complete failure, besides, did you know that Leon's novel enters the top 50 most popular manga weekly? it's exaggerated that number, but we are talking that every week Leon's manga is one of the 50 most read manga, evil lord doesn't enter in that, this manga entered in that top? because really your 335 comments that you don't say if they are good or bad reviews don't help to defend this.
Better, that no one else comments stupidities like you, for something this garbage doesn't even get a scan or someone with free time to translate it(out of Russian, I think it's Russian?).

To make you feel better, read the damn vol 12, there it was revealed what I said all along. Marie was always Leon's sister, she not only knew that Leon was his brother, she knew that Leon was the Leon we know, she knew that Luxon was going to betray him and she did nothing to stop him, she knew that she have no power of the saint as she confesses all that at the moment when Luxon shoots Leon to leave him agonizing, he tells the fake Livia that he can finally fulfill his promise to destroy the world, that is to say that this garbage was always Livia's dream in vol 6, and it was even revealed that Leon will always prefer women with big breasts before Marie, since the mecha tells him that even having a mortifying situation, he is seeing the tits of the fake Livia and the fake Angie but not Marie, what else do you need to show you and humiliate you that this is a lie created by Marie? vol 12 even helps me in that, since marie becomes the real fake saint because the temple gives her the relics of the saint to recover their support, useless thing because they would be just cannon fodder, but what matters is that the author did not put the same scene as the WN, therefore it is possible that in the next vol we will see the real saint that will show us that all this garbage that you try to praise, is in fact a dream of marie as a hate letter.
Good night and never reply again!

I would like to see those views and comments that you say, because YOU don't have any credibility and you don't show me any evidence, I already told you what I saw, besides, those 335 comments imply that it is good? imply that it is a good chapter? or imply complaints and criticisms? you don't say that right?
Simply check the official Seiga Nicovideo site. The phone version shows the views and comments of each chapter.
That goes without saying that the page for the manga itself also says 12 989 registered users have it as favorite.

Not that I think it will change your behaviour, since you're just here to insult and harass people.

Banned
Simply check the official Seiga Nicovideo site. The phone version shows the views and comments of each chapter.
That goes without saying that the page for the manga itself also says 12 989 registered users have it as favorite.

Not that I think it will change your behaviour, since you're just here to insult and harass people.
I already asked a friend to do it for me because I don't want to see garbage, he told me you were right and showed me a screenshot(he told me that in iphone you can't do some browser screenshots and in his huawei you can) but he also told me this "You can have 15k views but that doesn't mean that 15k have read it, it's like any manga, people who enter to know it or that it appeared to them by chance, when a manga is popular, those 15k views are done in less than an hour because people are interested in that manga, tell that guy that having two weeks and that amount of views is not to boast, it is still a dead manga because they are low, in Japan the rating is very aggressive and that number is not even 1% that they expect new manga to have, about the comments is the same, 335 comments say nothing, there will always be spam and people who comment nonsense in the manga, does that guy think that all the comments are from people who say positive things? does that guy really think that 15k really see it and they are not like passers by? does that guy really think that Japanese people are going to prefer marie over Mylene? because that guy doesn't understand that if at the end of the novel she doesn't marry Leon, the author will be hanged by the publisher when they see the sales failure of the final volume and the huge negative critics they receive, there I want to see all those who say that marie is more popular than the queen lol".
Well this is what I'm telling you now, that almost 13k have it in favorites doesn't mean anything, evil lord checks how many favorites has and not even with that is enough to enter the 50 most read manga of the week, which ranking always enters Leon and stays between the 10-20 positions, are you trying to tell me that just because almost 13k have this trash in favorites it will mean something? are you saying that Leon's replacement is coming? because i'm telling you that the japanese are divided in two camps, those who believe that Leon will end after this arc and those who say that they won't because it would be eliminating a gold mine, marie's trash may just start but that doesn't say anything that it's popular, what matters is the sales, that defines its popularity, your stupidity that it is top 2 of all the trash novels that came out means nothing, vol 12 is a complete failure being an expected volume unlike marie, tell me how the hell do you think that this trash that is sold exclusively as a parasite of the novel (even vol 2 is being sold exclusively with vol 1 so as not to have losses) of Leon can be its replacement?
It's clear that you are a marietard that will always deny reality and that you will always make me laugh with your nonsense, see you when vol 1 is released to see who is right, the clown like you that says this is popular, or the one that has read comments on nicovideo that talks about how the japanese spit on this garbage, by the way the vol 11 of the manga is being a success, it doesn't leave the top 10 of daily sales and we are talking about that it is always updated every hour and it has like 2-3 days since it came out, even go to the recent chapter and look at the views, likes, comments and compare them with marie's garbage to see who is really popular and who is the garbage that nobody reads.

Please stop answering, it's a shame to have to show you that the popularity that you presume about marie is insignificant, it's the same thing that happens with the manga Tenmaku Cinema, it has like 20k favorites and they already gave it its axe, and that means it was good? no, it was a dead manga for the publisher, I wish this garbage was in the jump and after 5 months you can see how they give it its deserved death.

Dex-chan lover
Total garbage!
A piece of crap that should be at the bottom of the deepest abyss next to communism!
Anyone who says this garbage is good is a lover of NTR, oreimo and cuties!
If you like the real novel, the characters, the story, DON'T READ THIS TRASH! YOU WILL END UP HATING LEON AND LUXON BECAUSE OF MARIE! ESPECIALLY LIVIA AND ANGIE SUFFER FROM NTR AND WILL DIE BECAUSE OF MARIE!
actual spastic

Banned
And you are surely a Marietard.
Don't worry, it is doing shitty in ranking and the Japanese themselves already said they don't buy the bullshit that they are not siblings, ch 4 hints that leon is the LEON we know while ch 3 is undoubtedly the MARIE we know, plus vol 12 revealed marie that everything is a lie from her, since there is a reason why Luxon betrayed them.
actual spastic

And you are surely a Marietard.
Don't worry, it is doing shitty in ranking and the Japanese themselves already said they don't buy the bullshit that they are not siblings, ch 4 hints that leon is the LEON we know while ch 3 is undoubtedly the MARIE we know, plus vol 12 revealed marie that everything is a lie from her, since there is a reason why Luxon betrayed them.
Buddy, for the good of the world, please get a life. It's a work of fiction, it's not real.

Banned
Buddy, for the good of the world, please get a life. It's a work of fiction, it's not real.
I get everything you say, but this is garbage and it was confirmed garbage because its novel not only doesn't sell, it also made vol 12 fail and even the Japanese told the author that they don't believe that marie is not Leon's sister, they are too much like the main novel type and they can call this a doujinshi (a fanfic for us, that's right, this is a doujinshi because they don't believe this lie) and there are even rumors that the real and main manga will adapt vol 4 because of how bad the novel is going and to see if this crap sells, which the low audience already gives the reason that NOBODY ASKED FOR THIS!

Calm down.
I get everything you say, but this is garbage and it was confirmed garbage because its novel not only doesn't sell, it also made vol 12 fail and even the Japanese told the author that they don't believe that marie is not Leon's sister, they are too much like the main novel type and they can call this a doujinshi (a fanfic for us, that's right, this is a doujinshi because they don't believe this lie) and there are even rumors that the real and main manga will adapt vol 4 because of how bad the novel is going and to see if this crap sells, which the low audience already gives the reason that NOBODY ASKED FOR THIS!
youre profoundly retarded, shut the fuck up, i like all routes of mobuseka, kindly fuck off from this manga if you hate it so much

also fuck you angie x livia supremacists, yall niggas really love that yuribait cuck coomer shit. marie route is 1000x better than the dumpstershit that is of the yuribait getting constantly slapped onto our faces in the mainroute.

also fuck does "authors' fanfic" even supposed to mean. were you dropped vertically head-first when you were a toddler? did someone jizz in your salad this morning? the shit you said literally contradicts itself, you fucking subhuman dolt. learn how to make comprehensive english texts first, fucking yuritard.

Banned
youre profoundly retarded, shut the fuck up, i like all routes of mobuseka, kindly fuck off from this manga if you hate it so much

also fuck you angie x livia supremacists, yall niggas really love that yuribait cuck coomer shit. marie route is 1000x better than the dumpstershit that is of the yuribait getting constantly slapped onto our faces in the mainroute.

also fuck does "authors' fanfic" even supposed to mean. were you dropped vertically head-first when you were a toddler? did someone jizz in your salad this morning? the shit you said literally contradicts itself, you fucking subhuman dolt. learn how to make comprehensive english texts first, fucking yuritard.
The only one who is retarded is you, you idiot!
There are no routes, there is only the real novel, this here is a doujinshi(Japanese fanfic), that filler about Hertrude you can't say it's something someone asked for because no one remembers her anymore, the only funny thing about it is how forced it is that Leon always has a sphere by his side and Brave is not exactly someone reliable knowing who he was created by.
I hate this crap and I will always remind the morons who say that marie is popular, which is false because all her volumes are a failure and this manga isn't even flashy online, stupid idiot!

Angie and Livia, even if it hurts you fucking pedo, they are literally the faces that sell, they even re-released the acrylics of them along with the new one of Leon and Noelle to complete, why wasn't there any of marie if she is so popular? the author asked the artist of his doujinshi garbage to do the cover of marie wedding and what happened? it failed hahahaha, it failed so much that it even dragged vol 12 in its failure, vol 12 barely sold anything while this garbage didn't even figure in the top of anything! that's how popular marie is!
Well you're an asshole I figured it out, the yuribait thing is the author's thing, besides marie 1000 times better? this trash manga was on hiatus for 2 months since the real manga took a 2 month break, the reason for that is because surely the manga will adapt Noelle's arc because that tweet from the mangaka about wanting to draw Noelle often is very suspicious. The only novel that exists not mainroute, it doesn't stamp you any yuri bait, it stamp you since vol 9 yaoi trash, the same trash that condemned evil lord, the author when he "cares about a work" he puts his yaoi trash, and that's why he ends up ruining himself, because he liked shipping to his male characters, who he doesn't care or remember them.

I already said it, the marie story is a fanfic of the author, or authorfic for you to understand, but a better term for this thing is doujinshi, a japanese word that includes all the non canonical terms, even drafts, this garbage is not canonical and the author let it show in the ch 10 that came out with vol 12, where marie reveals that she always knew that leon was her brother and that the fake saint is just a product of her lie.
You fucking idiot!

Banned
@MyleneScans yall not gonna pick this up instead of just doing the main one? still waiting
@MyleneScans yall not gonna pick this up instead of just doing the main one? still waiting
I didn't know that they translate the real and only manga that exists, besides, why are you asking them to translate this crap when: A. They have other projects or B. Don't think the real manga will end, the two month hiatus the real manga had is for emergency measures, the garbage in this manga also had a mysterious pause for no reason, the reason was that the publisher told them they wanted to make money because the plan to turn this garbage into the replacement of one of their most popular and best selling manga, doesn't draw attention, so the real manga will continue until vol 5 or 6 maybe, or until people get bored and they cancel it, while this garbage here was told that if it doesn't sell at least until vol 3, I hope it will be until vol 2 because that's where vol 1 of the "novel" will end, they will cancel the manga and I really hope it ends soon because even the author doesn't seem to want to write anymore for telling so many lies that has made every volume he has published this year fail, even evil lord showed him that nobody wants his spin-off, now imagine with "marie is popular" and it's not popular at all hahahaha!
And you will continue to wait because NOBODY translates garbage, that is this!

I'm so glad it has finally been translated! Its much more fleshed out compared to the webnovel. Can't wait to see the rest of the chapters get translated! Love marie route!

Aggregator gang
Screenshot-2023-12-21-at-10-25-08-The-World-of-That-Otome-Games-is-Tough-for-Us.png

Oh he got banned again. Permanently this time I hope.
"Na na na na! Na na na na! Hey hey hey! Goodbye!"

Back on topic, time to enjoy some Marie shenanigans.

No, the fact that I use insults is because I am talking to people who tell lies and nonsense and worse if they are from the reddit fandom where like the woke, if you take them the opposite they get angry with you, therefore my arguments are valid because I remind them that the reality is another, one where someone can tell them their truths.

Oreimo was a failure! The novel and anime was well received because of Kyosuke's life and the ship with the girls, the problem that brought the hate to the author is the ending with Kirino, where her own fandom got angry because the author ruined it. The PSP game was a blessing for the author because there he had assistants that helped him to achieve a perfect ending with all of them, especially Kirino's ending, you can't say it was well received with that disastrous ending.

No, my arguments make all the sense in the world, I base it on what happens with the actual novel and the lies it tells in this fanfic made by the author. You are just a crybaby who says that "insults" takes away weight from my arguments, when in reality you give zero, none of the crybabies here can argue anything positive or defend this crap fake story because they are just tasteless fetishes they have. Accept it, if you really want to refute what I say you would say it, but since you have nothing to refute you say the nonsense you comment.
Most sane otome fan💀

Just what you would expect from a nut job who is checks notes 12 volumes deep into this series

I've only watched the anime, it's interesting for what it set out to do, but not enough to get into the novels

Users who are viewing this thread