Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 45.2

Dex-chan lover
hard to believe this power was just floating about
either goddess has counter measures or there are conditions to activating it im guessing
at the very least its hard to understand why the witch herself wouldn't just rid the world of this bish if she could
she certainly seems to dislike her

Dex-chan lover
"You want the power of the forbidden curses to defeat the goddess?"
"If I have the power of the forbidden curses, I can defeat the goddess."

Strictly speaking, all she did was question MC's motives. "Go somewhere else, because these won't do what you want them to do" is still well within the range of responses.

I mean, it almost certainly won't be because otherwise it's a wasted plot device, but it could be.

Dex-chan lover
either goddess has counter measures or there are conditions to activating it im guessing
at the very least its hard to understand why the witch herself wouldn't just rid the world of this bish if she could
I know some, and can speculate on some.
The witch cannot leave the forest, probably due to a curse by visis so that's why she doesn't do it herself, not sure but i believe visis can't come there either, possibly for the reason that she could kill her if she did, it's also possible that the forbidden curse requires ingredients that cannot be easily obtained like say, a demon lord's heart.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she speaking in third person? She may be thousands of years old, but she is not loli enough for that character trait to fly.
It's not strange for east and southeast asians to speak in third person. It has nothing to do with age either. It's just a character quirk. In Malaysia for example, even men would call themselves in third person when in front of their parents or siblings because saying some variations of 'I' can be considered rude, uncouth or distant. It's just a different culture from what westerners are used to.

The Japanese also hates using pronouns, so you may rarely hear a Japanese person say any variation of 'I' such as watashi, atashi, or atai in casual conversation with people they are comfortable with. You'd probably hear 'boku' being spoken in casual conversations among friends because it's a masculine form of 'I' and there is a difference in gender expectations in Japan. But if a Japanese person say 'watashi' in a conversation with you, it simply means they don't consider you a friend.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's not strange for east and southeast asians to speak in third person. It has nothing to do with age either. It's just a character quirk. In Malaysia for example, even men would call themselves in third person when in front of their parents or siblings because saying some variations of 'I' can be considered rude, uncouth or distant. It's just a different culture from what westerners are used to.

The Japanese also hates using pronouns, so you may rarely hear a Japanese person say any variation of 'I' such as watashi, atashi, or atai in casual conversation with people they are comfortable with. You'd probably hear 'boku' being spoken in casual conversations among friends because it's a masculine form of 'I' and there is a difference in gender expectations in Japan. But if a Japanese person say 'watashi' in a conversation with you, it simply means they don't consider you a friend.
That explains why I hear the charater's name in the sub of some animes and the sub shows the pronouns. Cool. Thanks for the info.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai

The answers to those questions are definitely spoilers.

They will be answered within the next few chapters, but I'll write them here if anyone wants to know them earlier.

You have to have a member of a specific clan of beastmen to use the spell. The goddess knows of their existence and is actively trying to wipe them out (foiling that is Touka's main focus for Volumes 6-8). They live in a country of beastmen that hasn't been shown on any of the maps so far (it's essentially the border between Mira and the Golden Monster Area).

Since they severely cut down the entrance sequence into Erika's hideout, we are missing a little context. The hideout is located under a lake with a super-powerful spirit in it. Erika needed enough magic power to be able to observe the continent (to make sure the Goddess didn't figure out where she is) and to do research on different subjects, so she formed a contract with the spirit to guard it for a certain number of years. She's been there for a long time (implied to be hundreds of years), and the contract won't end for another century or so (she states that Touka will die before the contract ends). While the contract is active, Erika is physically unable to leave the area around her hideout (the specific distance isn't mentioned, but it must have been enough for her to visit the Speed tribe).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
3AeTcV3.png

4HLydJ1.png

Heh.

:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread