Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 53 - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
It feels like Mai is waking up a sleeping Tiger...
Ahh I wonder how it will end. This is getting better!

Dex-chan lover
Alright after this it's back to school. Renako already captured aiji san. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Actually it's the whole group satsuki and Mai and ajisai and the other person
^ truth

anw has the novel ended? Can someone spoil me who Renako ends up with? I have a feeling it's gonna be Mai, but I need confirmation so I can quit this series for good.

Dex-chan lover
bold of you guys to assume it's just going to stop at Mai and Ajisai getting, as kids these days call it, rizzed up by Renako lmao
I mean, she already has Satsuki in the bag, she only needs to carry her away too
as far as the manga has shown, this is genuinely a yuri harem romcom

^ truth

anw has the novel ended? Can someone spoil me who Renako ends up with? I have a feeling it's gonna be Mai, but I need confirmation so I can quit this series for good.
it hasn't ended. As of the latest translated volume (4),
Renako is dating both of them. Ajisai confessed, Renako accepted on impulse, Mai got dejected and made a fuss because she was STILL on hold, Renako went "alright how about you both just go out with me then?", and they were like "hey, let's see where this goes."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mai's biggest blunders here that she made Ajisai realized her feelings towards Renako which caused Mai to brokenhearted (again) (for certain times)

it hasn't ended. As of the latest translated volume (4),
Renako is dating both of them. Ajisai confessed, Renako accepted on impulse, Mai got dejected and made a fuss because she was STILL on hold, Renako went "alright how about you both just go out with me then?", and they were like "hey, let's see where this goes."

also, bold of you guys to assume it's just going to stop at Mai and Ajisai lmao
as far as I know, this is genuinely a yuri harem romcom

I do hope this will turn out to be poly with everyone have feeling for each other and not just Renako, that just going to make all of this fuss a dumb, lazy writing.

Dex-chan lover
That's cause cotton candy is literally just fluffy sugar. 😂
EXACTLY YOU GET THE IDEA:glee:. My friend cotton candy is sticky and stuck all over your face but CANDY APPLES are sweet crunchy and delicious :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
LETS GOOOO !!! :win:

With this moment, the Renakobowl truly started, leave no woman behind !!!

Mai helps her friend realize her feelings, love to see that side of her.

Users who are viewing this thread