Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 198 - Winter Nights Are Long

Dex-chan lover
I know why some of your are upset, it i snot the time skip like the candy shop story causing it. I think we are grieving as much as they are.

I have to be honest, the chapter has left me feeling abandoned... I don't know the direction this story is going, I got the feeling they will meet up again, saying they are ready to dance in the night or whatever. It would be very anticlimactic, but at the same time, I am not sure how this story could be fixed. Any last second twist in which they found a loophole to a rule they established throughout the chapters would make this entire tale feel cheap.

Maybe the morale of the story is that life can be fun at times whilst we navigate our boredom and sadness.

Dex-chan lover
drinking-desperate.gif

Dex-chan lover
I hope they do something decent with the last couple of chapters here, because otherwise it seems like this whole long manga has culminated in the message of "Hey It's fine to have fun and maybe even fall in love with something outside the norm, but you need to move on and become normal. Abandon your passion and love, go back to school, get a job, and marry a traditional woman."

Users who are viewing this thread