Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 198 - Winter Nights Are Long

Dex-chan lover
So, is Kou gonna move on from Nazuna and marry Akira or something?

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, it's the author of dagashi kashi, writing dagashi kashi again.
Here's your fucking ending. Flash forward a year and kou is doing well in school. He decides to go hangout at night by himself and reaches the booze machine from chapter 1. Nazuna comes out of no where with "yo shounen". Roll credits.

If it doesn't end like that I'll eat my own farts.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, what ending did we want though?

Because I actually have no clue.
Yeah I've been trying to figure this out for a long time now myself, since all the way back when Anko was still actively trying to kill our buddies. This is the first story in a very, very long time where I've consistently had no idea where the fuck it was going or even what I actually wanted to happen. I have (mostly) found that to be an extremely exciting quality while reading but now that we're down to the very end here, there feels like there's this sad possibility that all the 'skillful, exciting chaos' was actually just an author spinning their wheels and getting lucky. But god I hope not. I hope these last two chapters kick so much ass.

Dex-chan lover
o....oh, just like that huh. I guess i cant say its not realistic, a very "human-like" ending to the story if nothing else, cause sometimes you do just part with people when its a life style that no longer fits you or if its no longer a life style thats healthy for you. Sometimes, you do just say good-bye.

Lemme guess. That kiss made her pregnant through Vampire manga logic. She's going to leave behind a note with her kid telling him she loves him and take care of their love child who is 3/4 human 1/4 vampire
whatta vampire manga logic works there.. from creators "bloodsuck is sex"? no way. also i remind yall one and only Nazuna's reason to break up was to start drink blood. like if she cant do this while theyre together. only reason to this is that bullshit abt sex from begining

Here's your fucking ending. Flash forward a year and kou is doing well in school. He decides to go hangout at night by himself and reaches the booze machine from chapter 1. Nazuna comes out of no where with "yo shounen". Roll credits.

like, u predicted for 100% it will be shit timeskip again? u better be frong fella

Dex-chan lover

Oh my god, they even look the same. I'd be more surprised if I didn't make the connection... if I didn't nope out of DGSK the instant I saw the girl with all the piercings.

Users who are viewing this thread