Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Village in Shadow

Group Leader
Hi, how is it goin'?

So, apparently the author decided to split Chapter 10 into 3 parts.

In the other news, Mangaoh Japan offers Volume 2 manga + Key Holder bundle preorder (it's cute and they ship worldwide).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I see FMC throws caution to the wind with saying stuff only in the books, also IRL her words would have gotten her killed or worse cause small town politics mean they are indoctrinated into their hate.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this tagged as loli again?

chest-out.png

Look at that chest!

Dex-chan lover
Sana's still a bit of an airhead, huh. That side of her that can't stop talking to protect someone hasn't changed.
She just can't help herself, she's just too kind.

-
Just like the scanlators, who I'll take this post as an opportunity to thank them for their hard work.

Contributor
If I have to guess, they may do what they did in volume 1, that is to include the rest of the chapter ahead in volume release before in the web.
Just received Volume 2 today and it indeed contains up to Chapter 12. I could read ahead!

Group Leader
Hi, how is it going?
Chapter 11 and 12 are entering TS stage. I've been busy last week so I couldn't do any work, and I'll do the TS bit by bit everyday.

Oh and also, Volume 1 revamp project is also entering TS stage, but newer chapter will take priority. I'm planning to post volume based releases under "Sana's Fan Club" and "Escador Publishing", like how I set Volume 1 goodies chapter right now. I hope it's not confusing, and for convinience.

Until then, cheerio!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread