S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty damn cute. It's too bad she isn't using her original body though. That would be much better.

Dex-chan lover
It's fine actually. She doesn't take the "people" of this world seriously, simply because she knows full well that it's just another story made by the author who cursed her.

The art on the other hand, is really good... and really bad for a manhwa at the same time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the mix of two of the most popular tropes ? I'm scared to read this :pepehmm:
Its actually not too bad so far. We're only 9 chapters in and its got me intrigued. Read like first two or three chapters and see if you like it or not.

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone has read the novel does this series get....good? Right now it's very average with almost 0 characters of any interest.

I started this and honestly i am hooked. If most shojo manga do give us a strong fmc that have the strengh to defend herself in close and long-distance, i honeslty don't mind the romance part since in fact i find it cute how she treat Seidin as her Cerberus (kind of remind me of , and coincidence is damn funny, my brothers' maltese😂😂)

Aggregator gang
It’s OK, but the first chapter feels like it’s setting up an entirely different story.

I feel the most of the bad reviews come from people sold on CH. 1, and disappointed by the immediate and hard pivot the series takes.

It’s one of those stories where she is “The Smartest™️”, but only because everyone else has been lobotomized with a screwdriver.

Last edited:
Getting kinda tired of seeing these "independant and strong female mc who doesn't actually want romance but the universe is like "sorry sweaty, you need a boyfriend" things popping up like weeds. Guess that declining birthrate issue needs to be fought by nerds, or something.

Dex-chan lover
The introduction with all these layers of reincarnations seems unnecessarily complicated. It makes me tired instead of enticing me to read the story.

Registering and popping in to say thank you to Speedycat in particular for this. I'll be awaiting their excellent quality translations before continuing to read this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread