Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
That teacher's a pervert - shipping her students, gossiping about it, and calling MC a delusional virgin and all.
And she proves that he was right to be paranoid about this development. Not even a week has passed and his invisible nerd life is already falling apart.

Dex-chan lover
Dues ex machina teacher. Everything in this chapter was so forced, the reason to date, and the girls fear of men

Dex-chan lover
What an annoying teacher. If I were him, I would file a complaint against her.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
this series will be so good , hopefully they faithfully adapt it as par with the light novel. this series just keeps on giving. one of my top five favourite series for sure

Dex-chan lover
The teacher is INSANE. I get that it's a manga, but a teacher doing something like this?
Imagine he tells his parents and they go and see the principal or something... They are MINORS, not adults.

She's not encouraging him to be friends with her, she's telling him to go and have sex basically (the whole "become the wolf" thing)

I dunno why the author is making this teacher behave like this. There was no need for it...? They are already getting along, why introduce this character that does this? Feels... redundant. And completely weird.

Dex-chan lover
That teacher's a pervert - shipping her students, gossiping about it, and calling MC a delusional virgin and all.
And she proves that he was right to be paranoid about this development. Not even a week has passed and his invisible nerd life is already falling apart.
Ahh, finally found my self-insert

Dex-chan lover
The teacher is INSANE. I get that it's a manga, but a teacher doing something like this?
Imagine he tells his parents and they go and see the principal or something... They are MINORS, not adults.

She's not encouraging him to be friends with her, she's telling him to go and have sex basically (the whole "become the wolf" thing)

I dunno why the author is making this teacher behave like this. There was no need for it...? They are already getting along, why introduce this character that does this? Feels... redundant. And completely weird.
She's walking the fine line between genius and madness. Culturally it's less weird in Japan- age of consent was recently raised from 13 (!) to 16, so these kids are technically "fair game." She is giving some practical advice that would speed up the rom-com. Even though I also find it hella sus for a teacher to advocate for their students to get together, especially by equating "virgin" to "unwilling to take emotional risks." Plus, like you said, they're already getting along and on the path to figuring it out themselves.

I also dislike the trope where a teacher finds a student who's a pushover and makes them do administrative tasks. Sensei, where's my paycheck?

Dex-chan lover
She's walking the fine line between genius and madness. Culturally it's less weird in Japan- age of consent was recently raised from 13 (!) to 16, so these kids are technically "fair game." She is giving some practical advice that would speed up the rom-com. Even though I also find it hella sus for a teacher to advocate for their students to get together, especially by equating "virgin" to "unwilling to take emotional risks." Plus, like you said, they're already getting along and on the path to figuring it out themselves.

I also dislike the trope where a teacher finds a student who's a pushover and makes them do administrative tasks. Sensei, where's my paycheck?

No she is just insane.
First, age of consent does not matter here. They are still legally minors and you have an adult suggesting that these minors have sex.
Second, she is a TEACHER. Teachers are educators, and legally speaking they are in charge of students and, while doing their fuction, in a position of authorithy compared to the students.

She's supposed to be an educator and an authority figure, and she's telling one of her students to have sex with another one of her student. And even worse, she thinks the girl might have some problems or trauma or whatever and she's still encouraging the boy to have sex with her.
She is the ONE person that should never tell him to do so

What she's doing is a crime. This is not a same age friend telling him to have sex, this is a teacher, in a position of authority, telling him to go have sex with a girl who may have trauma or other issues. That' s just INSANE.

As we both agree, there was literally no need for any of this as they are already getting friendly and more, and so the author adding this is completely out of place and freaky...

Users who are viewing this thread