Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 107 - Kouhai and Review Meeting

Dex-chan lover
lmfao like baki, dad's around to congratulate them afterwords surely

Fed-Kun's army
And people last chapter was trying to say Sakurai "raped" Uzaki, imagine thinking the story would take something like that so light heartingly lmao

Dex-chan lover
UzakiDad is either gonna rip senpai apart or rip the fattest fart known to man, no other possibilities.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think most of those are innate, though. A physical compatibility issue is a show-stopper, but aren't those relatively rare? The others are malleable and can vary according to mood or situation or just over time. I feel like a couple who truly cares for each other and is committed to each other's well-being can generally find balances to things like frequency, turn-ons and sexual roles that will work for them with the aforementioned time, communication and practice. The only cases I can think of where they wouldn't be able to at all are if one or both partners absolutely refuse any kind of compromise and that has bigger implications outside the bedroom because it will probably show through in other relationship aspects as well.
I agree they can be compromised on, to an extent. It's a fine line between compromise and crossing their boundaries. For instance, any of those hypothetical qualities could be very important to a person, making compromise more difficult.

Sexuality is a spectrum, or even a collection of multiple spectrums. Consider three examples. Person A, who is aroused by dominance play, but can still perform vanilla. Person B, who cannot be aroused without dominance play. Person C, who is turned off by dominance play. A/C could potentially make an effort to make it work, though A might not feel satisfied. But B/C couldn't do the act.

Sometimes the result of time/communication/practice is realizing they're not the right person. That's healthy.

Double-page supporter
On the plus side, you can then get your son in law to mow the lawn and shovel snow.

Users who are viewing this thread