Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 2.1

Power Uploader
Good. End of conversation.

"I saw that there was nothing in English" : The chapter had been posted on the official site 24 hours before. You rushed it before anyone else had the chance to post it. I had just finished cleaning and redrawing chapter 1 (especially the spread) when you rushed out your release before I could. That pissed me off, especially bc you have poor English and don't know Japanese.

Anyway, I apologize for the insult. I was just angry.

If you want to work on abandoned yuri works, go ahead.

Group Leader

"I saw that there was nothing in English" : The chapter had been posted on the official site 24 hours before. You rushed it before anyone else had the chance to post it. I had just finished cleaning and redrawing chapter 1 (especially the spread) when you rushed out your release before I could. That pissed me off, especially bc you have poor English and don't know Japanese.

̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶Y̶u̶r̶i̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I'll continue or not for all the Yuri genres I'm working on, I'm mentally messed up because of this.
Not everyone will react so... aggressively. I'd say continue on if it's something you're really interested in. I guess just not this series since it'll apparently turn into...whatever this was in this chat.

Dex-chan lover
̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶Y̶u̶r̶i̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶
Please don't drop this series... 😭

Dex-chan lover
420f9ccabac2357f1c7cb9e84299a225158a5663_full.jpg

Power Uploader
Please don't drop this series... 😭
If he doesn't, I'll keep insulting his skills in here. How anyone can praise this slop is beyond me.

I had planned to do this series from the beginning and I never drop a series.

The raws come out at 4am in my timezone, so I can't compete in speed with Indonesia, especially since he rushes the chapter out and even has the gall to ask people to correct the TRANSLATION blunders for him after the fact.

But I'll keep on releasing my own chapters while insulting these ones, unless Mr "Bakwan" improves drastically. I won't hold my breath.

And people can thumb down my posts or whatever, it's not going to change my opinion or "mess me up" like this poor excuse for a scanlator. Sorry guys.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you.

If you could stop putting out TRASH I'd be really glad.

Especially when you KNOW you're putting out TRASH and you even HURRY to do it.

Stick to indonesian and stop translating in broken English.

You've been consistently ruining yuri works for a while and it has to stop.
What the hell, just don't read his stuff then. This stupid aggression for something like manga, unbelievable.

Aside from that, I know it's some sort of gag, but I hate the "perfect person" japanese trope. I hate it, so, so much.

Group Leader
Fuck you.

If you could stop putting out TRASH I'd be really glad.

Especially when you KNOW you're putting out TRASH and you even HURRY to do it.

Stick to indonesian and stop translating in broken English.

You've been consistently ruining yuri works for a while and it has to stop.
I'd like to see you do better meanie

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't, I'll keep insulting his skills in here. How anyone can praise this slop is beyond me.

The raws come out at 4am in my timezone, so I can't compete in speed with Indonesia, especially since he rushes the chapter out and even has the gall to ask people to correct the TRANSLATION blunders for him after the fact.

But I'll keep on releasing my own chapters while insulting these ones, unless Mr "Bakwan" improves drastically. I won't hold my breath.

And people can thumb down my posts or whatever, it's not going to change my opinion or "mess me up" like this poor excuse for a scanlator. Sorry guys.
You can be an ass if you want. I think most people's issue is with the personality you show, here, not with the idea of improving translations. There is no reason to act this way and I've seen this from you here and on Dynasty. It's not necessary. But as you said, you'll do what you want. The level of aggression is wild.

Setting aside the matter of quality, if you apologize for insulting someone and say you were just angry, it looks really bad to then announce you plan to continue insulting them for having the gall to post their work before yours and have it not meet your standards.

Like, that's literally textbook bullying. People aren't paying for either of your translations and this is not a high school drama mill. You lose nothing from just posting your work and letting people who appreciate it over the alternatives show their appreciation in the comments for it.

If someone doesn't want to see a group's translations, the site allows the ability to filter them out of one's feed. You have that option for this translation and so does everybody else who learns how you've chosen to act about it.

Dex-chan lover
There's something wrong with """"translators""" who don't even know the languages they are """translating""" to and from.

And you're part of the problem because you gobble their SHIT like they're the second coming of Jesus Christ.

So you can go fuck yourself too.

And "who the hell am I?"

I'm a translator that's been translating THIS manga a thousand times better than this Indonesian that writes broken English and doesn't know Japanese, but he keeps on pumping out trash even though he knows it's trash and has the gall to admit it. "Not 100% accurate", my ass.
Ah yes the best way to get people to view ur translations instead, by being a massive dck gatekeeping FREE translations done FOR the readers

It’s almost as if when people want higher effort translations they can go read those, and there’s def not dozens of different translations per series at times…… there’s so many other things that could be noted (like apologizing then saying you’ll continue…) but it’s not even worth it, if they have to be explained then the conversations already over

Power Uploader
Setting aside the matter of quality, if you apologize for insulting someone and say you were just angry, it looks really bad to then announce you plan to continue insulting them for having the gall to post their work before yours and have it not meet your standards

I apologized when they said they would stop doing this one. It should have ended there. If they want to """translate""" yuri works other people dropped or that no one took up for weeks/months sure, they can go ahead. But this one already has a proper translation and someone willing to take the time to do it right. Why keep on rushing out slop then?

But then, they went on fishing for pity points by pretending to be "messed up" by my "aggression". And of course, some people pitied them and told them to continue doing it. People are so easily fooled, they even pay for scanlation sometimes.

Anyway, people are free to ignore my group if they don't want to read my translations. But knowing there's a shitty translation out there of good yuri that people praise to high heavens because it was rushed out first, pisses me off to no end.

You people can ignore my group and not read the yuri works I translate.

Here's the list of my ongoing translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

As someone who waited for your translation instead of reading the faster one, and doesn't regret that one bit, you're acting like such a cunt. It's one thing to insult his skills, but you just went in fucking swinging. Please don't treat scanlation as a competition, it's not worth shitting on people like that. And I'm not saying that because of that "fishing for pity points". I started thinking up this comment the moment I saw your first post in this thread.
Not sure if genuine or not.
If it is, then you better get used to it, there's a lot of scanlation elitists on this website, each with their own "right way" that must be followed. As for the "competition" aspect, it might be better to scanlate obscure works to bring attention to them, and move on when another group picks it up? Not that I have the right to tell you what to do, it's just a suggestion.
If not, then I guess it'll be cackle o'clock when you release the next chapter.

With that said, thank you very much for the translations. Both of you.

If you can't handle someone working on a alternative version that may or may not be worse quality then your own were you act this childish. I would recommend you take a break from translating since this it is not healthy to have this reaction over someone else's work It has no effect on your work or the quality of your work. All you had to do was simply say hey Please check out my translation as it has corrected the mistakes.

Like how the hell can you go off apologizing about insults then continue in later comments to say the same exact insults you "apologized" for and think that's rational behavior. I don't give a shit if this translation horrific or if it was perfect this is not how you behave do you think that anyone who sees these borderline abusive comments will now want to see your translations?

Last edited:
But then, they went on fishing for pity points by pretending to be "messed up" by my "aggression". And of course, some people pitied them and told them to continue doing it. People are so easily fooled, they even pay for scanlation sometimes.
Right because telling someone that the the work they spent time doing is horrible and they should stop all together has no possible ramifications and that might someone genuinely quit yep it's all just pretending. What a massive ego you have like you are somehow god of translations and everyone is maliciously out to get you because your magical powers. You are not the center of the universe some times people legitimately feel like quiting after someone says everything they have just done is horrible and they should quit. I know crazy idea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread