Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 318 - The Girlfriend And The Birthmark

Dex-chan lover
hey, its my second time seeing gelato pique getting mentioned in a manga. anyway, topaz did it better

Thanks for the scanlation.
I read this one when it first came out and I remember most of the community being pissed off by it. Your translation made it much more bearable than it initially was. Also, glad you didn't give up on the series.

Group Leader
Thanks for the scanlation.
I read this one when it first came out and I remember most of the community being pissed off by it. Your translation made it much more bearable than it initially was. Also, glad you didn't give up on the series.
Oh yeah, I'm sorry for anyone confused as to why I'm uploading this so late, life happened and basically my job's keeping me busy from 9 am to 7 pm so I have little to no time to myself so it's difficult but I'm trying to catch up once again with RAG; so no, I haven't dropped this series, I'm slowly working on it, trying not to stay too far away but it's kinda difficult. Also! Everyone who would like to be posted about my daily progress on chapters you can always join our discord here: E.N.D Scans

jak

Contributor
I've read plenty of slow romances with hundreds of chapters, but they actually had another plot happening. This hasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread