Please review whoever banned me please.

Dex-chan lover
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...e-done-something-wrong.1627704/#post-20502444

Thing that confuses me the most is the openly racist against Korean comments are still up and untouched. And just the casual “ it’s not racist if it’s true” comments that other people followed up with. What is going on? Why do people think that’s cool?

And seriously pretty common. This Asian racism is so prevalent. It’s so weird to see it even here.

Solution
That post was made after the other posts in the thread were reported and actioned, and no-one has reported anything in that thread since.

I've applied an equal punishment to that user for seeing two banned users right above him with warnings on their posts and being dumb enough to not read the room.

that thread has major twitter argument energy icl
👌
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
That post was made after the other posts in the thread were reported and actioned, and no-one has reported anything in that thread since.

I've applied an equal punishment to that user for seeing two banned users right above him with warnings on their posts and being dumb enough to not read the room.

that thread has major twitter argument energy icl
👌

Solution
Dex-chan lover
2FPBU1F.png

So you think these two statements are the same? You think these two statements deserved equal punishment? Just letting everyone see what was said.

If you still think that way fine, nothing I can do. I just really want you to reread them and if you still feel that way, then fine.

Staff
Super Moderator
You've been warned in the past about rulebreaking, the other user has not. Repeated warnings lead to longer ban lengths.

1710611742964.png

Dex-chan lover
You've been warned in the past about rulebreaking, the other user has not. Repeated warnings lead to longer ban lengths.

View attachment 1540
I’m sorry this just makes it more confusing. How does what I said six months ago make what I said equal to his ban?

Him saying that all Korean men are perverted elitist is racist It’s not the same as what I said. I don’t really understand how what I said six months ago pushed what I said to be equal to his racism and gay slurs

Staff
Super Moderator
How does what I said six months ago make what I said equal to his ban?
Because your account already has a strike against it. His did not.
Warnings stack, you received a longer ban because you've been banned before. He did not.

Double-page supporter
If you see bigoted comments, just report them. There’s no need to engage.

If you feel you have to call them out no matter what, then use rational words, I don’t think mods are going to have a problem with that.

Users who are viewing this thread