Ruri Dragon - Ch. 10 - Put It to Use

Dex-chan lover
SPOILER_image.png

I love her.

I want lazer beams!

But sadly, I've never heard of dragons being able to fire laser beams.
Not exactly a dragon per se, but there are some medieval myths about the vision of basilisks setting fire to birds in the sky, which is almost literally laser eyes, and there is a huge amount of overlap between dragons and basilisks with a lot of dragons being depicted as poisoning the land like basilisks do, and basilisks occasionally breathing fire, so y'know. Laser dragons arent off the table.

What’s the point of this girl having dragon powers? I already know she’s superhuman by how she makes friends so easily.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, I don't know what the raws are like, but this chapter's probably not as bad, if only because the mom wasn't around, so the "Localizer" couldn't make her talk like a cringy zoomer again. I still bet they weren't nearly this breezy.

Dex-chan lover
I sympathize with Ruri at the very end there. 'Ya feel fine one day and the next everything hurts. XD

I wonder about the rides for everyone though. I can't remember if her dad's an Eastern or Western dragon.
If he's a Ryuu, that'll make things easy. If he's a Western, that means wings.... :huh:

EDIT:
Nevermind - in the oneshot version, he's both. OwO
screenshot_2024_03_24_195940_by_wildtale_dh43qgl-375w-2x.jpg

screenshot_2024_03_24_200035_by_wildtale_dh43qok-375w-2x.jpg
Dragon wings ahoy!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Having been a teenager and now the parent of one, this is some good, natural writing. Also sweaty Ruri a CUTE.
Yeah, I find the dynamic between Ruri and her mom pretty well written.
I just sort of feel bad for Ruri's dad though. I want to hear more of his side of things, and to see her get closer to him. I'm also curious as to why Ruri's parents broke up with each other on the first place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread