I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
This AI technology is Pandora's box.
Pretty soon the internet will be mired in total illusion.
Perfect AI, speech, audio and video synthesis will drown out reality.
Then AI bots will flood social media.
No one will be able to tell the difference between interacting with an AI machine or a real human online.
Even telephone calls will become totally untrustworthy.
That is when we will present our solution:
mandatory digital identity verification for all humans, at all times.
The only way to ensure that you're dealing with a real flesh and blood human being, and not an AI generated mirage.

Dex-chan lover
She also says things like, "a mere girl like me", whY is she belittling herself based on age and/or gender if she is supposed to be the best villainess of all time?
I think what she meant is that a teenager girl usually doesn't have a high security clearance and as such she is precluded the access to the highly confidential information she was speculating about...

Double-page supporter
The "Best Villainess In History" needs a few minions. Carol going to join the posse.

Inb4 she's the daughter of a powerful merchant family that is looked down on by the retarded plebs and ends up being an unintended top tier ally for Alicia instead of the ally she was for the heroine in the story or something like that.

"Watch as I convince the father of my new besti- uhhh minion to engage in the evil works of charity by improving the country to begin our wickedly vile preparations for war (of defense)." :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that the Saintess is gonna be the reason both countries go to war, like how in Helldivers 2 we naturally assume the bugs to be the enemies, when we are the ones who invaded them in the first place. The ability to naturally cause people to assume one side so decisively is probably the side effect of a Saintess’ power…is my assumption

Dex-chan lover
@Sulphur when's the next chapter due to be released? I see the raws are up to 24.2, how far along the pipeline is ch.18->23?

Group Leader
@Sulphur when's the next chapter due to be released? I see the raws are up to 24.2, how far along the pipeline is ch.18->23?
I have raws up to 20.5 (End of Volume 4) and do not plan on continuing further. Chapter 18 will be released once I get around to RD/TSing and maybe a PR round by SSS partners.

Users who are viewing this thread